MGK has returned back to “the culture”

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
MGK got a DMX song, some wish they can get one. X doesn't make music with everyone. He was also cool with Nipsey. Imagine if someone like Em moved like this. Instead he's a recluse hiding from the world.

63a537b3222ca2ad989c856dbd78330a.jpg

mundL

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MGK got a DMX song, some wish they can get one. X doesn't make music with everyone. He was also cool with Nipsey. Imagine if someone like Em moved like this. Instead he's a recluse hiding from the world.

63a537b3222ca2ad989c856dbd78330a.jpg

Em is also cool with people and has songs with other rappers whats ur point

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
MGK is tied in with some real ones. Shooters, robbers/killers, and hustlers for real. Honestly seeing him connected with some of these dudes with heavy heavy street reps made me realize that's moreso the industry as a whole, as opposed to giving him cool points.

No matter where the clout/bag at the goons ain't far behind... Now whether them goons is extorting you or y'all really cool differs on each situation. (Not saying they extorting him by any means... Just saying a random nikka like Sean Kingston can/more than likely got goons on call)

Also, I found the shyt out like 10 years ago so it really ain't news to me but I can see how somebody from the outside think he frontin.

You still don’t see Em around like that.

Yall Put way too much faith in this shyt lmao easily impressed.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
But the amount of money he can bring to his city he should.
Truthfully, it’s not his job.

Besides, it takes a lot more than just money to change anything here. It’s the whole mindset.

People from out of town always say even the mindset is crazy here. Them Tubi movies (the good ones at least) came from real stories.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Truthfully, it’s not his job.

Besides, it takes a lot more than just money to change anything here. It’s the whole mindset.

People from out of town always say even the mindset is crazy here. Them Tubi movies (the good ones at least) came from real stories.

True but he always says he supports his city :manny: