MGK has returned back to “the culture”

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gillie loves white rap lyricists

Remember that video with his hijab-wearing mother talking about she told her 26-year-old man to stop working out cause his dikk shrank and she got no time for brolic dudes cause she ain't fukking their chest? When Gillie mentioned Frankie Vado she was like "yoo that's my bul I love him did you hear his new song? :gladbron:" and he said "nah but he's super nice"

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
MGK is tied in with some real ones. Shooters, robbers/killers, and hustlers for real. Honestly seeing him connected with some of these dudes with heavy heavy street reps made me realize that's moreso the industry as a whole, as opposed to giving him cool points.

No matter where the clout/bag at the goons ain't far behind... Now whether them goons is extorting you or y'all really cool differs on each situation. (Not saying they extorting him by any means... Just saying a random nikka like Sean Kingston can/more than likely got goons on call)

Also, I found the shyt out like 10 years ago so it really ain't news to me but I can see how somebody from the outside think he frontin.

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Remember that video with his hijab-wearing mother talking about she told her 26-year-old man to stop working out cause his dikk shrank and she got no time for brolic dudes cause she ain't fukking their chest? When Gillie mentioned Frankie Vado she was like "yoo that's my bul I love him did you hear his new song? :gladbron:" and he said "nah but he's super nice"

Never heard about it.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
MGK is tied in with some real ones. Shooters, robbers/killers, and hustlers for real. Honestly seeing him connected with some of these dudes with heavy heavy street reps made me realize that's moreso the industry as a whole, as opposed to giving him cool points.

No matter where the clout/bag at the goons ain't far behind... Now whether them goons is extorting you or y'all really cool differs on each situation. (Not saying they extorting him by any means... Just saying a random nikka like Sean Kingston can/more than likely got goons on call)

Also, I found the shyt out like 10 years ago so it really ain't news to me but I can see how somebody from the outside think he frontin.

Rappers like Russ also is around actual MC dudes who are street oriented, we really don't know what circle some of these rappers are around so the average person saying stuff is just outside looking in.