MF DOOM

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
^don't think i heard those before. last new doom i remember hearing was the madvillain track with the 9-1-1 calls from that lady that got attacked by her chimp :lolbron:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I've never fully understood the appeal of his music.

A friend from college was playing his stuff one day...and this my first time hearing too...I didn't "get it" either......it was so different than most rap music....it grows on your musical tastes though......I'm a fan....and I espeically enjoy the "Special Herbs" songs....

Now if this mawfucca would go ahead and put out another Madvillain or anything already.....:beli:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Operation Doomsday was a classic.....crazy that he got deported DOOM said 'fukk it' England is the shyt

llt23

All Star
Daps
if you never heard doom, you should listen to the song meat grinder. if you arent down with his style, then its prob not for you.

:birdman:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
One of the greatest rappers of all time and arguably the most consistent; only Ghostface compares in that regard.

It's a shame he hasn't released anything new lately, despite being on record saying he has a shyt ton of finished and unreleased material. His fans are collector types who buy overpriced shyt, you'd think he'd be releasing more than rehashes of Special Herbs and remastered old albums.

He must be living pretty comfortably

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never got into DOOM because I couldn't get past his wackass delivery. He's got one of the worst voices in rap.

His beats are fire though. You should check out MA DOOM, album by Masta Ace where he raps over DOOM instrumentals.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Never got into DOOM because I couldn't get past his wackass delivery. He's got one of the worst voices in rap.

His beats are fire though. You should check out MA DOOM, album by Masta Ace where he raps over DOOM instrumentals.

:rudy: one of the best voices in hip-hop

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's my favorite rapper. U need like 12 listens before you can catch half the ill shyt he says. His beats and word play are greatness. And he's so deep into the character h sends fake mc's to a show, collects the dough and is out in true super villain fashion. " he plot shows like robberies, in an out 123, nobodies pleased" fukkin genius.