Mexican Warns Tariq Nasheed To Stop Commenting On Mexicans

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Some of y'all sound as ignorant as the fukkers on st0rmfr0nt. No disrespect to our ancestors, our struggles, and our story but no one "paved the way" for Mexicans to "come here." Telling a Mexican to "go back" to where their ancestors came from would lead them straight back to California, Texas, Nevada, New Mexico, etc. This is their ancestors land already, dating long before slavery, colonies, or the civil rights movement.

Stop listening to Yvette Carnell, and Tariq Nasheed's ass backwards bullshyt and open a book homie. The way some of y'all have adapted clueless white supremacist "go back where you came from" talk into black power ideology is just amazing.
You should read about the Black Foot Indians of the west.... None of the Mexicans claming this shyt, looked like the Black foot tribe... You're welcome, I just taught you something...

Also when it comes to legal rights, black foks ABSOLUTELY paved the way...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I remember Laura Ingraham and other white supremacists making this same argument about reparations and slavery. We "lost." No "do-overs." Get over it. Move on.

You on a real slippery slope co-signing dumb shyt breh. :mjpls:
What? Slaves were sold by other tribes, so yes, many people that were sold were losers in tribal conflict.... This isnt a slippery slope, you're just a sensitive person who holds onto the wrong shyt... its a slippery slope to hurting your feelings is all. Reparations is too complex to simplify with Laura Ingraham quotes. MULTIPLE groups benefited from black enslavement, including oppositions in west Africa, the arab world, AND white people.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I don’t like Traiq, I think he’s a agent but fukk this fat Mexican for threatening a black man in his own country. These people:mjpls: need to be put in their place.

He’s threatening him in his country. And LA might as well be Mexico far as I’m concerned

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Black people established Los Angeles. This was all desert.

Stop trying to rewrite history. And no I’m not on some conspiracy shyt either - look it up.

BLACK MISSIONARIES ESTABLISHED LOS ANGELES. Before that California was sparsely populated by Native Americans.

Now y’all just really making shyt up :dead:

Coli “history”

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Some of y'all sound as ignorant as the fukkers on st0rmfr0nt. No disrespect to our ancestors, our struggles, and our story but no one "paved the way" for Mexicans to "come here." Telling a Mexican to "go back" to where their ancestors came from would lead them straight back to California, Texas, Nevada, New Mexico, etc. This is their ancestors land already, dating long before slavery, colonies, or the civil rights movement.

Stop listening to Yvette Carnell, and Tariq Nasheed's ass backwards bullshyt and open a book homie. The way some of y'all have adapted clueless white supremacist "go back where you came from" talk into black power ideology is just amazing.

tenor.gif

seems like you are the one who needs to open and read a book ... because your accounts are completely wrong
FYI - Texas, California and the whole entire West Coast was completely occupied by the Native Americans truth be told 3 of the top 4 Slavers pretty much owned America or before it was the United States of America ... the British owned the East Coast .... the French owned small parts of the South and Spain owned the whole entire West Coast
once Spain decided to move on from the Slave trade, 1 of the countries they birthed = Mexico, simply decided to claim that land

again, there was a war over that land & they lost
u must be Mexican, that shyt u wrote is incredibly ridiculous

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I remember Laura Ingraham and other white supremacists making this same argument about reparations and slavery. We "lost." No "do-overs." Get over it. Move on.

You on a real slippery slope co-signing dumb shyt breh. :mjpls:

now i know u must be Mexican
because your analogy is completely apples to oranges

Prynce

Daps
tenor.gif

seems like you are the one who needs to open and read a book ... because your accounts are completely wrong
FYI - Texas, California and the whole entire West Coast was completely occupied by the Native Americans truth be told 3 of the top 4 Slavers pretty much owned America or before it was the United States of America ... the British owned the East Coast .... the French owned small parts of the South and Spain owned the whole entire West Coast
once Spain decided to move on from the Slave trade, 1 of the countries they birthed = Mexico, simply decided to claim that land

again, there was a war over that land & they lost
u must be Mexican, that shyt u wrote is incredibly ridiculous
What the fukk that got to do with the people who lived in that land? Mexicans are native Americans and they have always lived out west

Prynce

Daps
:what:so u telling me ... Native Americans spoke Spanish ?

:mjlol:

:snoop: ....... i swear only on thecoli
nikka Spanish was language the Spaniards brought there u fool

that’s like saying people in South Africa aren’t Africans because they speak English

that’s like saying Americans blacks aren’t black because they speak English

the language they were forced to speak doesn’t mean that aren’t indigenous to that land