hkhgdlshsklhgklshdlksdhlkhgsd:mjlol::russ::russ::russ:

u aint shyt blanket

MelodicRepentantAtlanticblackgoby-small.gif

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
CAAM | #blackhistory: In February, 1781, settlers of African, Indian, and Spanish ancestry set out for what will become Los Angeles from Mexico

Honoring L.A.'s Black Founders

Where the fukk am I making up history?

Respond. Or get negged you ignorant fool.

@Prynce you dapped that bullshyt too, are you both agents?

Bro,

I too am excited about black history, I get that, but saying black people were part of the first group that established LA is not the same as saying it was black people or free black settlers who founded LA. They didn't even go of their own free will. They were recorded as slaves. You are so desperate to get a win you glossing over important details.

Now Mexicans need to know their history, including the African roots and peoples who later became part of what is now the fabric of Mexico. But don't be disingenuous. That's not how you win over hearts and minds my brotha.

Peace!

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Bro,

I too am excited about black history, I get that, but saying black people were part of the first group that established LA is not the same as saying it was black people or free black settlers who founded LA. They didn't even go of their own free will. They were recorded as slaves. You are so desperate to get a win you glossing over important details.

Now Mexicans need to know their history, including the African roots and peoples who later became part of what is now the fabric of Mexico. But don't be disingenuous. That's not how you win over hearts and minds my brotha.

Peace!
I understand where you’re coming from an I don’t disagree with you. The reason I pointed it out in the first place was to show nuance in anti-black blanket statements that some Mexicans make in regards to land “ownership”. It is a common argument they use when they are being racist towards us and claim that they are “taking back” their land when they are to in essence gentrify historically black cities like Compton, which is now majority Hispanic. A lot of this is due to systemic and covert racism of the state which ruined the black communities that simply no longer exist or are in the process of dying.

Many Mexicans do not consider or acknowledge “black people” as Mexican even in their own country due to how strong anti-blackness is held. They use this as justification for their racist and anti-black sentiments a lot of them hold towards us here in the state of California. Especially considering that we are among the fastest shrinking minority and have lost historically black cities to gentrification and covert extermination from the state.

Last edited:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I understand where you’re coming from an I don’t disagree with you. The reason I pointed it out in the first place was to show nuance in anti-black blanket statements that some Mexicans make in regards to land “ownership”. It is a common argument they use when they are being racist towards us and claim that they are “taking back” their land when they gentrify historically black cities like Compton.

Many Mexicans do not consider or acknowledge “black people” as Mexican even in their own country due to how strong anti-blackness is held. They use this as justification for their racist and anti-black sentiments a lot of them hold towards us here in the state of California. Especially considering that we are among the fastest shrinking minority and have lost historically black cities to gentrification from both sides of the economic spectrum.

Right on:obama:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Tariq is a 6'5 250 pound former street nikka.

He'll beat that spic to death.
With high blood pressure and bad gout. Tariq needs to chill on insulting all of these groups and falsely associating them as well. When he is caught slippin, he only got himself to blame.