Mexican Warns Tariq Nasheed To Stop Commenting On Mexicans

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Arriba, arriba

dame un Mackish Pacquete y Los Flex Step boots, esé

7187cf5d4f663ad4fe1e92cfd47dd950.jpg

You know if he just took off that blue trim and worked on the sole these wouldn't be half bad.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
California was Mexico land first
Black people established Los Angeles. This was all desert.

Stop trying to rewrite history. And no I’m not on some conspiracy shyt either - look it up.

BLACK MISSIONARIES ESTABLISHED LOS ANGELES. Before that California was sparsely populated by Native Americans.

The only Spanish people really in California were sparse white missionaries sparsely populated throughout the state. Pretty much all Mexicans stayed in Mexico - this was never “their land.”

It was Native American land. People always seem to forget that shyt.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
:francis: typical gibberish

Mexican aint gonna address the truth - that we ADOS paved the way for them to come here

:camby: for all i care - they can go back

My Dad wrote an article about this in 1992 addressing young people about paying homage to the elders for what they do. I notice that lot of people don’t care about the strives black people made to make America what it is for all of them and it is sad, but I come to understand that us as blacks need to keep pushing for us and not them. Blacks are the work horse for all civil liberties. When we realize that everyone else needs to put in work, well finally get the recognition we seek

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
That sounded like a real stern warning. Tariq's gotta be vigilante when it comes to threats like this

Surenos/Mexican Mafia ain't shyt to play with. They have tons of sheep/foot soldiers that would put in work in a heartbeat. Tariq's address is pretty much public record also. He shouldn't live in fear but he MOST DEF. should have his head on swivel he if keeps speaking on la eme... especially in Los Angeles.

fukk that Mexican though.