unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Reminds me of this Dave Chappelle skit.
clayton-bigsby-chappelle_zpsdc14f1ae.jpg

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
No Mexicans I've known personally ever did any shyt like this, but if you think all Latinos are your enemy :manny:

I live in Central florida amongst Puerto Ricans Dominicans and Mexicans. Most latinos are racist as shyt.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Judging by this site I beg to differ but :manny: and ass kissing :russ: that's not exclusive to any race
Judging by black people all over calling Mexicans brothers in the struggle and bringing up brown people when we want to stand up for people makes your opinion wrong.

The reality is that most Mexicans would throw us under the bus for white acceptance.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Not really off topic but can someone educate me the crimes nazis committed on black people? I mean we know and hear about all the wrong doings they've done to jews, but I never hear anything about black people in nazi germany.
The only reason why we weren't targeted more is because we weren't visible in Europe at the time. I believe that if Hitler would have made it to the USA via occupation, which was his plan, he would built camps and ovens for us with the help of the racist white majority. But we got him before he could get here.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Judging by this site I beg to differ but :manny: and ass kissing :russ: that's not exclusive to any race
Lets not forget after the floyd vs pac aftermath ....white ,latinos , and asians went on they races rant refer us to monkeys, race spanish words

Or in prison they team up with skin heads/white power groups

Shows somthing like that, a community of black ppl just go full hate group on your ppl for no reason in the last five years