Mexican Girls do a Nazi Themed Dance routine

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Thin plump wrists? with small hands? wtf
I can assure you my hands and wrist are VERY feminine.
Has nothing to do with "nail painting" shyt. It's the hand.

Why are you so adamant about harassing female posters and calling them ****. WTF is your problem. :dead; Acting all aggressive and shyt on a internet forum like its srs buziness.

Is it because u cant understand why a ls girl would prefer white men.. seriously?
Shut the hell up you tranny fakkit :scust:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No c00n ( :holup ) but some German soldiers were fine as fukk

tumblr_no4fw9d75J1us2el5o1_500.jpg

That being said :camby:

@cook

When will this mentally ill crazy racist troll be banned?

Last edited:
Daps
:scust: I mean do they even know what this means? Reminds me of North Korea. Kim Jung making everyone read mein kampf

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not really off topic but can someone educate me the crimes nazis committed on black people? I mean we know and hear about all the wrong doings they've done to jews, but I never hear anything about black people in nazi germany.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not really off topic but can someone educate me the crimes nazis committed on black people? I mean we know and hear about all the wrong doings they've done to jews, but I never hear anything about black people in nazi germany.

There wasn't many black people in Germany at the time. Jews took the brunt of it because they were there in numbers and historically Jews have always been considered a problem by different cultures. Blacks were considered and treated as an inferior race and treated worse + segregated as POWs. But I do remember reading about there being black nazis, I don't know how true or not it is. It can be safe to safe that blacks were not in their "master race" plans tho