But but we're joyless stiffs. :skip:

@Dat Bruh Bill
jZ5XmUl.png

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is disgusting. They are trying to claim ignorance in not knowing the history of Nazi Germany based on the girls ages (10-16 years old). But every young person has access to google. I could just imagine some fruit loop choreographer planning this routine thinking it would be "edgy". This routine has come under much criticism in Mex that the event organizers don't want to release the names of the dance leaders/team because of "aggressive comments made against them"

Unfortunately you will find "c00nery" in every non white culture. There's a name for traitors/c00ns in Mexico, Malinche.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I hope that emoticon is as greasily black as you shoeshine
how is that funny? I just listed the reasons :dahell:

You are one dumb ******, charlie. go back to picking your natty skull

Atheists or a creepy new ageist, "get married bruhs", "Lemme fantasize about instagram thots", "fukk family structure", "i hate women/they would all be better if they just pleased our sexual whims" immoral depraved fakkits.. this generation sucks ass

i swear i would fit better in a 1890s conservative small town in Mississippi :scust:

I hate that rough deep reddish skin hispanics have. it looks so virile and masculine to me :scust:

And you're a close minded buck who wants to sleep with any ugly trashy mestizo who would lower herself (who is already lowered, if that is possible to lower herself more) to your standards.

THIS tone, although the girls are ugly fat and prominent negroid features never do well with lighter skin like that

@cook @Brooklynzson

Get rid of this troll.