Reppin
Love
30419-Bugs-Bunny-saws-off-Florida-gi-GJAj.gif

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Latinos hate blacks more than whites.

Wait till they take over. It will be 20x worse for blacks
I keep trying to tell black people that we need to stop trying to identify with Mexicans, we are on our own. Ever notice that everything that white people hate, we try to side with i.e. WHITE GAY PEOPLE like they aren't just as racist and use black people as hot boxes they drive for a little while and ditch.

Mexicans are white, fukk that oh, " but they mixed with" sh1t. The whites in Florida already showed you they fukk with Mexicans when Zimmerman was let off. Mexicans are members of radical white hate groups and we think our struggles are the same. When we get a Mexican president watch them surge ahead (they already have for the most part) and end up being more violent towards us than white people currently are.

They team up with the government to dump drugs in our communities. Black Americans have to be the stupidest people in the world.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:mindblown: what is the beef?

also is this what has been going on in Chicago with all the shootouts as well? :ohhh:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
bu bu bu when shyt hits the fan those mexicans and other races/nationalities will ride with blacks in the good fight.\

Kind of fukked up how mexican love and adapt everything in black culture but hate us. fukk em (I've had first hand experience with mexicans)

Then you got these stupid ass rappers shouting out and putting mexicans on a pedestal who are no different from rappers from the 90-2000s trying to emulate the Italian mob which don't care much for blacks either.

Last edited:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
can someone from cali break down to me why mexicans hate blacks so much? Is it cause they feel like they can attack them like they aren't gonna attack white people? I was gonna say they are pissed cause california use to belong to mexico but I doubt thats the issue. Do blacks generally dislike mexicans or only cause mexicans dont like them?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Real shyt tho, us black ppl gotta reunite and stand together, whether on some militia shyt or not. We need to go the route Malcolm X had planned for us. fukk tryna be accepted by white ppl, let us be

Black folks ain't gone do shyt. Ol' friendly asses.
Just saturday, my cousin uploaded a video to instagram with a bunch of cop cars that was around his crib.
His Mexican "friend" commented on the video talking about "hide the chicken".
When my cousin told me, he laughed and I was like "dawg why you let that man say that".
He talking about "thats my mexican potna" :snoop:

This the video