Mexican gang tried to ethnically "cleanse" blacks from town

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: this thread is glaringly missing some of the usual anti ny dikkriders
but real talk this shyt is:whoo:...LA been :flabbynsick: its the safest big city in america....all its gangbangers are on the internet now:mjlol:
just like NY shyt is still real but less crime less dead black soldiers is better for both places:obama: but watching these cali nikkas make constant Ny threads is sort of like watching eddie kane struggle on the five heartbeats :pachaha: nikkas need to worry about the large picture they got going on instead of us:ehh:

:pachaha:yo the ether in this post had me crying

:wow:

on the coli:mjpls:

Nights like this I wish rain drops would fall:blessed:

:bryan:

Last edited:

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
45 minute walk :ehh:

Mom's didn't have money for me to take the 45 every day:yeshrug:

I grew up between main and San Pedro st. Jefferson has always been a shyt hole. My older siblings went there in the 90s. That's why I got bused to the valley for middle and high school.

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
LOL @ Azusa representing some big genocide against nikkas in So. Cal, who the fukk lives in Azusa. :heh:

Most nikkas have moved from the inner city to the Valley (Sherman oaks, Canoga, Van Nuys, North Hollywood, the list goes on) and there's some animosity (we still black) but for the most part peeps get along fine.

Like somebody said earlier, the 90's kids grew up and moved out on some paper chasing/black flight if you will :mjpls:

If you talking about the city the East Side looking like Tijuana these days, what do you expect- only nikkas willing to live around poor immigrants is Section 8/homeless give it a name :guilty:

The West Side is still black owned playboi :youngsabo:Black business doing fine, matter fact aint no cholos on no bully shyt nowhere up and down Crenshaw that would be a first :camby:

:salute:my nikkas that actually live out here the rest of ya'll keep hatin this California lifestyle that I lead :steviej::mjlol:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Your right breh, I'm thinking about santee educational complex. I went there too after they transfered half the students from Jefferson and Crenshaw high due to the riots and overcrowding.

:ehh:

Edit: your a lame ass nikka by the way
didnt they have riots too :mjlol:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I never had any problems with Mexicans. The ones I have encountered get along well with me. I used to stay in North Atlanta in half of my life; I never saw a racist Mexican gangster while staying in Atlantia.

:pachaha: NIKKA YOU ARE IN ATLANTA THATS WHY. Go back and read the thread. Mexicans wait til they severely outnumber black folk before they start kicking up dust. Bring the whole Florencia 13 to Atlanta and they would fall back quick. Numbers is everything when dealing with them. Mexicans even in Houston are cool as a fan around black folk and they outnumber us, but not severely. In middle school, Mexicans start with that mayate shyt talk that they learn from their older brothers and dads and end up getting worked by black dudes. Once nikkas get that Super Mario mushroom growth, they really don't want no problems with nikkas.

kanye-west-scuffles-with-pap768(1).jpg