Mexican gang tried to ethnically "cleanse" blacks from town

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does that have to do with one of those countries having a no black policy until 1980?

Again, Hispanics can be just as racist as whites

this is true.. they are prejudice against different regions of mexico... forget the black part.. the north of mexico and the south of mexico are more indian.. they get treated and seen as second class v. the center or coasts of mexico... that prejudice (dont know if its racisist) is worse and more malicious than any brown v. black type racsim there..

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
:heh: nikkas boasting about some loser Quadruple OG Jheri Curl Crenshaw Swapmeet Gangsta Locc Dawg ass nikka in his early 60s who supposedly put in work but ain't got shyt to show for it. LMAO.

Meanwhile they wanna be brothers with Jose Hernandez

Good video.

This is what black folks will have to deal with in the future on a national level.

Wheres part 1 and 2?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I wish all you niqqers that ain't from the US would quit making these silly statements:why:

Ain't nobody down here worried about no white folk :childplease:

I get along with em better than I get along with most niqqers:heh:

The ole miss that I work for is white :win:

One of my favorite bosses was a good white man and his family treated me like one of their own and even called me blackie :win:

Once said by a tap dancin c00n during the 50s

*fixed*

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
South Central, near Broadway and main street. Mostly crips when I lived there but I had to walk through a lot of different hoods on my way to school.

Nah I wouldn't say we getting strong armed but the tension is there.

We are far outnumbered but still won't budge, that should let nikkas know what's up. Takes about 5 mexicans to take on 1 black man.

You are not lying on the 5 on 1. I reminder when there was a riot at Jefferson HS and the news interviewed a Hispanic lady that said she was scared for her sons safety because black boys are bigger and stronger. The fear in her eyes was real. How the hell can she be scared if Mexicans outnumber blacks 9 to 1 there? :heh:

On the side note, black gangs don't care about protecting or retaliating for non-banging black civilians and Mexicans know this. So they attack non bangers a lot. Black gangs only care about getting at Mexicans when they mess with one of theirs.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So you lived in Broadway gangsta crip hood

I'm tryna figure out why some eses would jump you, and your story ain't adding up to me, they don't fued with any ese gangs
how bout u read the entire thread breh, i never said i was getting jumped right outside my door step. you really think im getting jumped in my own hood and nobody doing anything about it?

you over here looking like a fukkin fool tryin to validate the authenticity of some anonymous poster on the internet, you think i dont have better shyt to do but tell lies and make up storys to impress some people ill never meet?

fukk outta here ol fake ass internet banger:camby:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
how bout u read the entire thread breh, i never said i was getting jumped right outside my door step. you really think im getting jumped in my own hood and nobody doing anything about it?

you over here looking like a fukkin fool tryin to validate the authenticity of some anonymous poster on the internet, you think i dont have better shyt to do but tell lies and make up storys to impress some people ill never meet?

fukk outta here ol fake ass internet banger:camby:
Who's bangin on you?

I just said that shyt sound strange, I could care less, do you

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
On the side note, black gangs don't care about protecting or retaliating for non-banging black civilians and Mexicans know this. So they attack non bangers a lot. Black gangs only care about getting at Mexicans when they mess with one of theirs.
true shyt breh, although blacks would leave u alone most the time if u say u dont bang.

mexicans on the other hand like easy targets and will fukk u up if u dont bang

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Who's bangin on you?

I just said that shyt sound strange, I could care less, do you
what sounds strange is u thinking broadway crips hood ranges from west 50th all the way to jefferson high school, with no other gangs inbetween