ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
LA stans avoiding this thread :laugh:

@ucanthandlethetruth
:ohhh: this thread is glaringly missing some of the usual anti ny dikkriders
but real talk this shyt is:whoo:...LA been :flabbynsick: its the safest big city in america....all its gangbangers are on the internet now:mjlol:
just like NY shyt is still real but less crime less dead black soldiers is better for both places:obama: but watching these cali nikkas make constant Ny threads is sort of like watching eddie kane struggle on the five heartbeats :pachaha: nikkas need to worry about the large picture they got going on instead of us:ehh:

Pretty much but they will hit you with that hype like oh, "You wouldn't come to Cali and say that to OG Big Husky from the 1 Tre Deuce Pound Pear St Pamona dpgcp gang!" Yeah, you're right but Lil Puppet from the 18th St would kill his momma, pump meth on his block and Husky will move to Vegas.
:pachaha:yo the ether in this post had me crying
:wow: they need to form groups to protect the community, should use colors to identify themselves, red or blue sounds good
:wow:

Wait, are the black people in those towns old women and little girls? where were the men?:dahell:
on the coli:mjpls:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Real shyt tho, us black ppl gotta reunite and stand together, whether on some militia shyt or not. We need to go the route Malcolm X had planned for us. fukk tryna be accepted by white ppl, let us be

Mexicans are not white, but some of them have a white man's heart. Black folk gotta look out for self, and the self hating blacks are not included.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yep, dude was telling black people back in the early 90s that Mexicans were not only going to be taken jobs away from black folk but will also be attacking black folk as well. Essentially, becoming the white man's attack dog. People are do not understand racial politics and racial sociology. After the Civil Rights Act of 1964 white folks realized that they needed to create a buffer class that can indirectly disenfranchise black people within the white supremacist system. So the very next year, they implemented the Immigration Act of 1965 which spring boarded the growth of the buffer groups (Asian and Hispanic). People really want to believe that a bunch of racist white folk in congress were doing this out of the goodness of their heart. :heh: They past that shyt without hesitation or resistance. That was the counter offensive to black civil rights and black people as a whole. Did you know that up until 1980, 85% of Hispanics classified themselves as straight up white? Do you think the parents and grandparents of this so called hispanic generation changed much mentally since they filled out those older census forms. These buffer groups are nothing more than double agent groups that will look out for themselves and do anything they can to maintain the white supremacist system. Part of being in the white supremacist system is making sure that you don't fall to the bottom. That is why Mexicans got butthurt when cacs started going in on them the last few years.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yep, dude was telling black people back in the early 90s that Mexicans were not only going to be taken jobs away from black folk but will also be attacking black folk as well. Essentially, becoming the white man's attack dog. People are do not understand racial politics and racial sociology. After the Civil Rights Act of 1964 white folks realized that they needed to create a buffer class that can indirectly disenfranchise black people within the white supremacist system. So the very next year, they implemented the Immigration Act of 1965 which spring boarded the growth of the buffer groups (Asian and Hispanic). People really want to believe that a bunch of racist white folk in congress were doing this out of the goodness of their heart. :heh: They past that shyt without hesitation or resistance. That was the counter offensive to black civil rights and black people as a whole. Did you know that up until 1980, 85% of Hispanics classified themselves as straight up white? Do you think the parents and grandparents of this so called hispanic generation changed much mentally since they filled out those older census forms. These buffer groups are nothing more than double agent groups that will look out for themselves and do anything they can to maintain the white supremacist system. Part of being in the white supremacist system is making sure that you don't fall to the bottom. That is why Mexicans got butthurt when cacs started going in on them the last few years.

Post has so much truth in it.

I grew up in Sac... Came from the east. I'm glad My pops his family and my brother warned me about the shyt these Mexican cats be on. I'm not on no racist tip against Mexicans... but alot of Mexicans are on some conservative shyt up here, especially when it comes to black folks... You call out anything racist and they'll be the first to try and defend it.

I've had conversations with a Mexican cat who was a long time co-worker of mine who was 2 shades darker than most light skin black folks tell me he was "white". My cousin who has a Mexican girl has told us too many stories about how her dad and one specific incidient where he dropped her off at the roler dragged her out of a party because he didn't want his daughter around "n-ggers".

The thing I'll never forget tho.. was my nephew who's in middle school (who's a bit tall for his age).. going into a restuarant on Holloween and getting singled out and told to he could be up in there with his face paint on... when damn near every other kid in there had mask or face paint on. I jumped in and got into a huge argument with the white manager and a Mexican lady jumped in and started trying to convice me the shyt wasn't racial because she was Mexican.

And that's exactly how they think... they're minorities and so they on the same page as black folks when it comes to racism. They don't understand that whites are used to them... they will never be used to black folks like that.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:ohhh: this thread is glaringly missing some of the usual anti ny dikkriders
but real talk this shyt is:whoo:...LA been :flabbynsick: its the safest big city in america....all its gangbangers are on the internet now:mjlol:
just like NY shyt is still real but less crime less dead black soldiers is better for both places:obama: but watching these cali nikkas make constant Ny threads is sort of like watching eddie kane struggle on the five heartbeats :pachaha: nikkas need to worry about the large picture they got going on instead of us:ehh:

:pachaha:yo the ether in this post had me crying

on the coli:mjpls:
Safest city in america? :what:

LA is mos def cleaned up and not the murder captial...the next gen are growing up in suburbs and getting proper resources. heck 3 out of the 5 richest black neighborhoods are in socal (where the odd future heads are from) but this thread is about ethnic cleansing.....which isnt happening. the reason latinos are the majority in compton and south central is because blacks moved to the burbs or the south to chase money. cali blacks have never been native to cali and have always been those black families on their grind willing to relocate for a better life. weve always been a slightly different more educated organized breed. nikkas out here just progressed passed the whole crip and bloods bullshyt...trends get old, and the families of the 90s moved on to better things. i could only wish for all blacks to follow...but cal (for all races)has always been progressive leaders. We're the largest blue state in the union for a reason.

i live in noho and we got gentrified 7 yrs ago. the blacks werent even effected....we stayed cause we could afford it...the only people that got pushed out were the messicans :heh:

Meanwhile yall sitting around like :lupe: "they fixes up our neighborhoods and kicking us out" maybe yall nikkas shoulda stayed in school :manny:

all im saying is....obv there are isolated incidents with the mexicans but aint no genocide happening. Fruittown piru for example stay giving the eses the blues but it would be irresponsible for the media to sensationalize that in a state where blacks make up 5% and mexicans make up 56% of the entire state. When its in reverse its much better to report that because it highlights potential danger for the civilians.

Cali is so complex relationships vary from county

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Bus 45 goes south down Broadway

Jefferson high is northeast from where you lived

:ufdup:
Your right breh, I'm thinking about santee educational complex. I went there too after they transfered half the students from Jefferson and Crenshaw high due to the riots and overcrowding.

:ehh:

Edit: your a lame ass nikka by the way

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Bus 45 goes south down Broadway

Jefferson high is northeast from where you lived

:ufdup:
:dahell: just let the n1gga live....
Safest city in america? :what:

LA is mos def cleaned up and not the murder captial...the next gen are growing up in suburbs and getting proper resources. heck 3 out of the 5 richest black neighborhoods are in socal (where the odd future heads are from) but this thread is about ethnic cleansing.....which isnt happening. the reason latinos are the majority in compton and south central is because blacks moved to the burbs or the south to chase money. cali blacks have never been native to cali and have always been those black families on their grind willing to relocate for a better life. weve always been a slightly different more educated organized breed. nikkas out here just progressed passed the whole crip and bloods bullshyt...trends get old, and the families of the 90s moved on to better things. i could only wish for all blacks to follow...but cal (for all races)has always been progressive leaders. We're the largest blue state in the union for a reason.

i live in noho and we got gentrified 7 yrs ago. the blacks werent even effected....we stayed cause we could afford it...the only people that got pushed out were the messicans :heh:

Meanwhile yall sitting around like :lupe: "they fixes up our neighborhoods and kicking us out" maybe yall nikkas shoulda stayed in school :manny:

all im saying is....obv there are isolated incidents with the mexicans but aint no genocide happening. Fruittown piru for example stay giving the eses the blues but it would be irresponsible for the media to sensationalize that in a state where blacks make up 5% and mexicans make up 56% of the entire state. When its in reverse its much better to report that because it highlights potential danger for the civilians.

Cali is so complex relationships vary from county
I'm saying n1ggas back east and in the south are like how come yall aint gangbanging like that any more, because we got jobs and educated ourselves about the finer things in life...

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
I'm pretty sure majority of big time gangs in America are funded by the CIA to do crazy shyt like this. Not giving anyone a pass, also I have no problems with mexicans here in Dallas. Good people

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I never had any problems with Mexicans. The ones I have encountered get along well with me. I used to stay in North Atlanta in half of my life; I never saw a racist Mexican gangster while staying in Atlantia.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I never had any problems with Mexicans. The ones I have encountered get along well with me. I used to stay in North Atlanta in half of my life; I never saw a racist Mexican gangster while staying in Atlantia.
:laff: Don't know why it matters,gangsters are scum,regardless of race,just cuz he wasn't racist don't make it better