Mexican gang tried to ethnically "cleanse" blacks from town

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Pro-Trayvon/Anti-Zimmerman rally in East L.A.
slide_308409_2694546_free.jpg

slide_308409_2694548_free.jpg

slide_308409_2694553_free.jpg

slide_308409_2694550_free.jpg

slide_308409_2694556_free.jpg

slide_308409_2694558_free.jpg

slide_308409_2694560_free.jpg

slide_308409_2694566_free.jpg
Nonsense!

Nobody loves black people. Everyone are out to get black people. Not one single person of another ethnicity ever stood by black people in the plight for freedom and justice. EVER!

SARCAMS, BREHS!

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
I wish all you bytch ass nikkas that ain't from LA would quit making these punk ass threads :why:

Ain't nobody down here worried about no Mexicans :childplease:

I get along with em better than I get along with most nikkas:heh:

My girl is Mexican :win:

One of my closest homies is Mexican and both they families treat me like one of their own :win:

c/s

car club i'm in is blacks and mexicans.. hell i see more mexican vs mexican fights than the mexican vs blacks

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
His "repping" says San Bernardino...

I stated living in Riverside County =/ LA....

My girl is Persian Armenian, did I win :wow:
So because I live in the I.e. at 24 years old, that means I'm not from L.A. even tho I lived there from 0-22 years old?

Or should I have stayed living in a bad and expensive environment so I can be seen as "hard".

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
So because I live in the I.e. at 24 years old, that means I'm not from L.A. even tho I lived there from 0-22 years old?

Or should I have stayed living in a bad and expensive environment so I can be seen as "hard".
Nah was just referring to how some outer areas and counties of LA have less concentrated populations of blacks where it's easier to be racially targeted by other gangs like the OP.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia

:whoa:

By all means I applaud any black man with the means and mentality to get up out the hood. I grew up in Watts down the street from Nickerson Gardens(HUNNAZ:shaq:) and shyt I barely even visit anymore unless it's to see my aunt or attend one of the homies funerals :to:

But all I'm saying is if u grew up in an area thats full of em then yeah, chances are you would catch some lumps....but all of em aint racist and that shyt doesnt happen just everywhere

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I go through threads like these and it makes me think that this country is hoplessly f*cked.

You're basically running rampant using sensationalist media engineered by white nationalist groups to continue a hate-filled agenda against mexicans based on isolated incidents. This is a very dangerous slippery slope here considering this is the author of this article you chose to highlight...
http://archive.adl.org/immigration/blogosphere/brenda_walker.html#.UurRerRrT9F

So basically going on this, it's too easy to believe that these failry educated and priveleged tastemakers are just using anti-immigration as a cover to promote an anti-latino and anti-minority propoganda in preservation tactic towards white/european supremacy in first world countries...

But you're going along with it...that's what they want. You might have your experiences and stories...but for real...if you can't see this manipulation tactic before your eyes you must be blind.

Walker has used several venues to promote her views, including racist, xenophobic Web sites, a blog, and an anti-immigrant journal. In February 2009, she appeared publicly and spoke at a racist conference aimed at addressing the alleged threat of multiculturalism to the United States.
In February 2009, Walker spoke at a “Preserving Western Civilization” conference in Baltimore, Maryland. The conference brought together a group of racist academics, conservative pundits and anti-immigrant activists who spoke on a wide range of issues that highlighted the racist nature of the gathering. Speakers focused on how the “massive influx” of “third-world immigrants” allegedly threatens American and European cultural values, as well as the dangers of Islam, and alleged racial differences in intelligence.

Discussing the topic of “Multiculturalism and Women's Rights,” Walker claimed that Western civilization is under attack by “immigrants and multiculturalism.” She argued that non-Western countries do not properly protect women's rights and alleged that heightened immigration from these countries would lead to the curtailing of these rights in the United States. She stated, “We can have multiculturalism or women's rights and safety. Not both.” Walker repeatedly exploits the women's rights issue to attack other cultures.

Among Walker's co-speakers were J. Philippe Rushton, head of the Pioneer Fund (which promotes eugenics) and a frequent speaker at conferences run by the white supremacist American Renaissance magazine; Peter Brimelow, who runs the racist VDare Web site; and Pat Richardson, a member of the far-right British National Party, a racist, anti-minority party in Great Britain.
Walker focuses most of her attention on Latinos, especially Mexicans. Her general claims against undocumented immigrants reflect her opposition to Latino immigration. Walker consistently employs stereotypes and demeaning language to allege that Latinos are invading the United States and bringing with them a culture of crime, sexual abuse, academic underachievement, robbery, and resentment towards America.​

And just like that, one biased article lead to 10 pages of hate-filled talk on this site.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule

To note, I don't doubt some Mexicans do actually hate Black folks, for just being Black. But, I don't doubt some Mexicans do actually like like Black folks, for just being Black as well.

At the end of the day, it's the news. If third party stories about Mexicans and Blacks getting along were frequent, then I'd be more than worried about there being serious race relation problems.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:whoa:

By all means I applaud any black man with the means and mentality to get up out the hood. I grew up in Watts down the street from Nickerson Gardens(HUNNAZ:shaq:) and shyt I barely even visit anymore unless it's to see my aunt or attend one of the homies funerals :to:

But all I'm saying is if u grew up in an area thats full of em then yeah, chances are you would catch some lumps....but all of em aint racist and that shyt doesnt happen just everywhere
I know all of them aren't racist, I wouldn't have had a child with one if I believed that.

Mostly it's the older generation and the gang members that tend to be racist. Sadly when u live a bad area u tend to deal with the worst of them, that holds true for every race tho

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You couldn't respond if you wanted. LA was once a black haven; now there are fewer blacks there than ever. The Mexican expansion has coincided with the black exodus. Black unemployment follows Mexican expansion and anecdotal evidence here and elsewhere indicates that Mexicans aren't hiring blacks. Moreover they are monpolizing the drug trade so nikkas can't even sell drugs. And lastly they are killing blacks and influencing them to move from historical areas. This shyt mimics KKK activity and result (i.e. KKK movies in, harms blacks, blacks leave)

There were cacs involved in pro-Trayvon rallies as well:
13084297-standard.jpg

This doesn't change the fact that 1) the general cac culture has anti-black inclinations and 2) there are ramifications

Like I said before,

Except the comparison isn't valid, because unlike cacs, Mexicans don't have a long centuries old track record of persecuting blacks on racial grounds... they're not descended from people or a culture who considered you chattle, 3/5ths of a human, or instituted Jim Crow/Apartheid like laws against blacks. They don't have a race culture at all really. Or at least nothing comparable to Anglo diaspora race supremacist culture. Nor do they have the power or the means to subjugate blacks in any shape, form or fashion... even if they did have the socio-economic power, there's nothing to suggest that they actually would... outside of paranoid delusional fantasies. Even with the demographic shift in Southern Cali, there's nothing to suggest that Blacks are worse off economically than they were 20-30 years ago.

But carry on with silly baseless fantasies and cac supremacist inspired racial paranoia... couch potato militants gonna militant
AHsiCnE.png

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This bullshyt explaions it. At the end of the day, Mexicans are still not hiring blacks and still killing blacks. That nikka from Miami still isn't working because he doesn't speak Espanol. But I guess you're OK because you have your Mexican girlfriend. Or b/c ur a Messican or cac or whatever. fukk outta here. nikkas don't even live in LA anymore because they CAN'T live there. I've been sayin it for awhile now: c00ns should be hung.
I love when nikkas get on other nikkas about who they choose to date.

They be the same nikkas acting like black women are the worst thing ever.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Were you there for the riots :lupe:

He's 24 so he's prolly too young to remember, hell I was almost 5 at the time and I can vaguely remember that shyt :merchant:

My grandma locked the doors shut the windows and told all my cousins if anybody left the fukkin house they was gon have to deal with HER. Told em would they rather deal with HER or the police :pachaha:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Also...If you've ever been in the mix...you know on some physical, or violent shyt, Mexicans and indeed no other non - black race fukkin with us.

They have to have big numbers to even consider.

Remember when I was incarcerated and Mexicans faked like they wanted to war. One nikka popped one Mexican and that tuff talk melted as they ran to the co's.

Only time another race try some gorilla shyt against us is if they have huge numbers or the laws in their corner.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
He's 24 so he's prolly too young to remember, hell I was almost 5 at the time and I can vaguely remember that shyt :merchant:

My grandma locked the doors shut the windows and told all my cousins if anybody left the fukkin house they was gon have to deal with HER. Told em would they rather deal with HER or the police :pachaha:
I'm thinking he's talking about the Jefferson race riots.