#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
yeah it's middle school bro...

A lot of young male with high test level. I remember doing shyt like that, when I was in middle school. But that doesn't mean my crew wasn't diverse. The tension starts to thin in HS or at least where I was.

But you're still blowing this thing out of proportion.....

*never once had any incident*
You are trying too hard. You are trying to compare killing innocent people, damaging their property, and assaulting women to silly HS beefs between races. You must be a cac. :ufdup:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
I wish all you bytch ass nikkas that ain't from LA would quit making these punk ass threads :why:

Ain't nobody down here worried about no Mexicans :childplease:

I get along with em better than I get along with most nikkas:heh:

My girl is Mexican :win:

One of my closest homies is Mexican and both they families treat me like one of their own :win:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I wish all you bytch ass nikkas that ain't from LA would quit making these punk ass threads :why:

One of my closest homies is Mexican and both they families treat me like one of their own :win:
I'm from L.A.

My girl is Mexican too, and I gotta lot of Mexican homies.

Them people are racist breh, no doubt about it.

TheGregReaper

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm from L.A.

My girl is Mexican too, and I gotta lot of Mexican homies.

Them people are racist breh, no doubt about it.

I'm not saying there ain't no racist ones because clearly there are some....as there are with all races

But I don't walk/drive down the fukkin street lookin over my fukkin shoulder worrying about no Mexicans. Just stay out their hood and keep it pushin....

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm not saying there ain't no racist ones because clearly there are some....as there are with all races

But I don't walk/drive down the fukkin street lookin over my fukkin shoulder worrying about no Mexicans. Just stay out their hood and keep it pushin....
I got jumped multiple times as a teenager by mexicans, funny how they always attack in a group.

I'm not saying all mexicans are racist in cali but I believe there are more racist ones than not.

TheGregReaper

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I got jumped multiple times as a teenager by mexicans, funny how they always attack in a group.

I'm not saying all mexicans are racist in cali but I believe there are more racist ones than not.

What part of LA are you from? :ufdup:

If you grew up in one of they hoods where you were outnumbered then I'm sure you prolly got caught slippin a couple times, it comes with the territory

But nikkas on this board who ain't from here like to paint this picture like we getting strong armed outta here when thats NOT THE CASE

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This bullshyt explaions it. At the end of the day, Mexicans are still not hiring blacks and still killing blacks. That nikka from Miami still isn't working because he doesn't speak Espanol. But I guess you're OK because you have your Mexican girlfriend. Or b/c ur a Messican or cac or whatever. fukk outta here. nikkas don't even live in LA anymore because they CAN'T live there. I've been sayin it for awhile now: c00ns should be hung.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

If you grew up in one of they hoods where you were outnumbered then I'm sure you prolly got caught slippin a couple times, it comes with the territory

But nikkas on this board who ain't from here like to paint this picture like we getting strong armed outta here when thats NOT THE CASE
His "repping" says San Bernardino...

I stated living in Riverside County =/ LA....

. But I guess you're OK because you have your Mexican girlfriend.
My girl is Persian Armenian, did I win :wow:

TheGregReaper

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This explains your c00nery. At the end of the day, Mexicans are still not hiring blacks and still killing blacks. That nikka from Miami still isn't working because he doesn't speak Espanol. But I guess you're OK because you have your Mexican girlfriend. fukk outta here, LA c00n. nikkas don't even live in LA anymore. It's just the c00ns and Messicans now

:russ:

I'm not even gonna respond to this shyt.....I'm just not

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pro-Trayvon/Anti-Zimmerman rally in East L.A.
slide_308409_2694546_free.jpg

slide_308409_2694548_free.jpg

slide_308409_2694553_free.jpg

slide_308409_2694550_free.jpg

slide_308409_2694556_free.jpg

slide_308409_2694558_free.jpg

slide_308409_2694560_free.jpg

slide_308409_2694566_free.jpg

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

South Central, near Broadway and main street. Mostly crips when I lived there but I had to walk through a lot of different hoods on my way to school.

Nah I wouldn't say we getting strong armed but the tension is there.

We are far outnumbered but still won't budge, that should let nikkas know what's up. Takes about 5 mexicans to take on 1 black man.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

I'm not even gonna respond to this shyt.....I'm just not

You couldn't respond if you wanted. LA was once a black haven; now there are fewer blacks there than ever. The Mexican expansion has coincided with the black exodus. Black unemployment follows Mexican expansion and anecdotal evidence here and elsewhere indicates that Mexicans aren't hiring blacks. Moreover they are monpolizing the drug trade so nikkas can't even sell drugs. And lastly they are killing blacks and influencing them to move from historical areas. This shyt mimics KKK activity and result (i.e. KKK movies in, harms blacks, blacks leave)

Pro-Trayvon/Anti-Zimmerman rally in East L.A.

There were cacs involved in pro-Trayvon rallies as well:
13084297-standard.jpg

This doesn't change the fact that 1) the general cac culture has anti-black inclinations and 2) there are ramifications

Like I said before,