Mexican American kid sings U.S. national anthem and the racists come out

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Divide and rule... white man plan. Not all whites are racist either. Not all people of any race is. But this shyt started years ago. Minorities playing catch up. And this day and age with rich minorities following suit, aint shyt gonna change. Unless it changes on the ground level of the pyramid, not top down trickle effect, I hate seeing people talk about immigration.. Im an immigrant and trust I know illegals from West Indian countries, and Euro countries. Not just Mexicans.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63RoRfkiDh4[/ame]

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you, but I have an extended family member in a coma right now because some mexicans ran him over as he crossed the street. Mexicans do not like black people and I'm not going to defend them. Do I share the same views as those people? No. Are those comments stupid and ignorant? Yup but honestly I just don't care.
I feel you, but honestly would you feel the same if they had been black? My cousin was shot three times by somebody from our own race and another killed, but I still look at the Trayvon Martin or any situation where a person is subject to ignorance and racism and will wholeheartedly defend them because I see that it was the feelings actions of those individuals, not the race that resulted in what happened. Even if a large portion of mexicans are racist I know that not all them or like that and face similar shyt we go through, but I can respect the fact that you kept your feelings apathetic towards them instead of hating them back.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I feel you, but honestly would you feel the same if they had been black? My cousin was shot three times by somebody from our own race and another killed, but I still look at the Trayvon Martin or any situation where a person is subject to ignorance and racism and will wholeheartedly defend them because I see that it was the feelings actions of those individuals, not the race that resulted in what happened. Even if a large portion of mexicans are racist I know that not all them or like that and face similar shyt we go through, but I can respect the fact that you kept your feelings apathetic towards them instead of hating them back.

I agree with what your saying. I dont think all mexicans or all white people are racist. I just don't care to defend them because they don't defend us. Mexicans don't want to be associated with "lazy nikkars". I live in a city that has a fairly high Hispanic population and my experience has been overall negative in my interactions with Mexicans. However, I treat people the way they treat me and how I would want to be treated.

I_Q

All Star
Daps
I agree with what your saying. I dont think all mexicans or all white people are racist. I just don't care to defend them because they don't defend us. Mexicans don't want to be associated with "lazy nikkars". I live in a city that has a fairly high Hispanic population and my experience has been overall negative in my interactions with Mexicans. However, I treat people the way they treat me and how I would want to be treated.

Exactly I get sick of hearin nikkas say the white man tryin to divide us, how the fukk can they divide people who were never together in the first place? Had this been a black kid there would be no outrage on their boards or their communities but we suppose to be mad because some kid gets joked about twitter, fukk that

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Its ok mexican brehs you'll have the last laugh when Latinos take over in a few decades.

Just because their women can spread their legs and have more offspring than everyone else don't mean they gonna be runnin shyt it takes more than that

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Just because their women can spread their legs and have more offspring than everyone else don't mean they gonna be runnin shyt it takes more than that

your an idiot its always a numbers game...you will see a mexican descent pres just like we saw a negro in our lifetime

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

Mexicans get called by lazy as well.:beli:

At the end of the day we are nothing but lazy nikkars and beeaners to cacs, and we lose when we shyt on each other:ld:

[ame=http://youtu.be/CFIyUJHEaSE?t=120m]Mariachi Kid Gets Hit With Racial Tweets - YouTube[/ame]

:umad::smugfavre:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your an idiot always a numbers game...you will see a mexican descent pres just like we saw a negro in our lifetime

It's a money and resource game. Not a numbers game. Ask the people of South Africa. Having a President of your ethnicity doesn't mean anything. Ask the black people of the U.S. and South Africa.

In 2013, there are double the amount of Hispanics, than Blacks in the U.S. But they have an lower voting turnout than Blacks.