Mexican American kid sings U.S. national anthem and the racists come out

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Sad shyt is that most of you clones were probably thinking the same racist shyt as you saw him sing the national anthem. This is the Coli. I dont put nothing past you fukkas

Its just not that serious man...

If I was to get into a verbal altercation with somebody who isnt white Im not gonna come at them with racial insults its just not in my character to think that way. But when it comes to white people its a totally different story...

Geek

Pro
Daps
ORALE, ARRIBA LA RAZA!

tumblr_m9g0ogbVs91r324lio1_400.gif

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
most Mexicans don't care or give a fukk about black people or our community...I mean that shyt is stupid but I'm going to defend it either.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
smh at the black racists. like they're making those statements just to mask their own insecurities about racism. guess what you're still black to white people.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is so damn sound, here in san antonio, they news outlets have been talking about this, putting the race stuff to the side, its a 11 yr old boy that they are attacking.

my gf is mexican and it pisses her off, but she went on to say she isnt shocked because this is the world we live in

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny thing is, they're watching a NBA Finals game where the vast majority of players are African American. This is clear proof that the "my neighbour is black", or "I listen to rap" type of excuses that people make...DON'T FLY!

So this guy singing is American, yet of Mexican roots...... and they're mad..not because he's not American and sounds "normal", but because he looks like he might have been born in Mexico. American born, and American citizen....and 100 percent sh1tted on. To racists..it's all the same, they don't care if you're born in America or if you talk "normal" or are "normal"..in their eyes a beaner is a beaner. What year are we in again? 1950?

Now what if it was somebody clearly from England was singing the anthem, would they be mad?

What if it was somebody clearly born and sounding like they came from Africa that was singing the anthem, would they be mad? I wonder if those remarks would come out..since they'd be watching game played by mostly blacks (Americans with African roots)

Racism is so strange, and people are so dense. Life and this planet can be great if you open your ears, hearts, learn and live..and let it be.......yet you can't help but see some of the ugliness.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny thing is, they're watching a NBA Finals game where the vast majority of players are African American. This is clear proof that the "my neighbour is black", or "I listen to rap" type of excuses that people make...DON'T FLY!

So this guy singing is American, yet of Mexican roots...... and they're mad..not because he's not American and sounds "normal", but because he looks like he might have been born in Mexico. American born, and American citizen....and 100 percent sh1tted on. To racists..it's all the same, they don't care if you're born in America or if you talk "normal" or are "normal"..in their eyes a beaner is a beaner. What year are we in again? 1950?

Now what if it was somebody clearly from England was singing the anthem, would they be mad?

What if it was somebody clearly born and sounding like they came from Africa that was singing the anthem, would they be mad? I wonder if those remarks would come out..since they'd be watching game played by mostly blacks (Americans with African roots)

Racism is so strange, and people are so dense. Life and this planet can be great if you open your ears and let it be.......yet you can't help but see some of the ugliness.

:clap::clap:

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mexicans dont give a fukk about us, so I aint gonna cape for them :manny:

so we gon' act like mexicans aren't racist against black people? :heh:

most Mexicans don't care or give a fukk about black people or our community...I mean that shyt is stupid but I'm going to defend it either.
Vibe with me real quick brehs, at the end of the day this kind of thinking doesn't allow for progress between racial communities or humanity in general. Of course as a black man when I think of racial profiling and the bullshyt we face as a people due to prejudice I equate it to black people as a whole because they're my people, while I acknowledge that other minorities go through profiling as well I don't give as much thought to their plight because it's not as relatable, so who are we to call them out for not caring about us when we are guilty of same. We gotta see things through each other's eyes cause if we don't start caring nobody else will :manny:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
so we gon' act like mexicans aren't racist against black people? :heh:

Dumb Mexican adults say ignorant shyt about blacks; blacks in turn say ignorant shyt about a Mexican kid who didn't do shyt to them

That's some good karma right there :myspotnash: