Mexican American kid sings U.S. national anthem and the racists come out

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Dumb Mexican adults say ignorant shyt about blacks; blacks in turn say ignorant shyt about a Mexican kid who didn't do shyt to them

That's some good karma right there :myspotnash:

lil kid is going to grow up and be just like his papi :youngsabo:

pre-emptive strike :manny:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

thats what has me like:dwillhuh:

Im cool with everybody but white people.

But im not one of those nikkas thinking were all fighting for the same thing either...

You should have seen what Mexicans said on twitter and facebook after Obama was re-elected. I don't have no sympathy for the kid. They will call a black kid a mayate at the drop of a sombrero....pun intended :birdman:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Not saying that i agree with the black folks but lets not sit here and act like mexicans don't hate blacks.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFuNJl0WL20"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFuNJl0WL20[/ame]

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why the media make such a big deal on what people say on twitter. :mindblown: Of course there are going to be idiot comments on twitter. IMO, the media took Gabby Douglas shine away, when the media made a big deal about what some black women said about her hair. While completely ignoring the fact that 10X more black women praised Gabby, than the ones talking about her hair.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Vibe with me real quick brehs, at the end of the day this kind of thinking doesn't allow for progress between racial communities or humanity in general. Of course as a black man we face as a when I think of racial profiling and the bullshyt we face as a people due to prejudice I equate it to black people as a whole because they're my people, while I acknowledge that other minorities go through profiling as well I don't give as much thought to their plight because it's not as relatable, so who are we to call them out for not caring about us when we are guilty of same. We gotta see things through each other's eyes cause if we don't start caring nobody else will :manny:

I hear you, but I have an extended family member in a coma right now because some mexicans ran him over as he crossed the street. Mexicans do not like black people and I'm not going to defend them. Do I share the same views as those people? No. Are those comments stupid and ignorant? Yup but honestly I just don't care.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can understand anger and racism towards white people but I don't understand racism between the minorities in this country. It does not make sense. We are the ones who were oppressed, why are we attacking each other instead of the oppressors?

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I can understand anger and racism towards white people but I don't understand racism between the minorities in this country. It does not make sense. We are the ones who were oppressed, why are we attacking each other instead of the oppressors?

Come to California, you black folks that live in the south or the east coast dont realize the way SOME Mexicans hate black people. I used to be on that, "all minorities should get along" but once Mexican gang members are attacking you because of the color of your skin or the older Mexicans are saying racist shyt to you, its hard to act like everything is all good. In jail the Mexican Mafia, which is the biggest prison gang in California, they team up with the WHITE SUPREMACISTS against black people and that tension boils over to civilians once they get out. Im not gonna say I hate Mexicans, i've dated a mexican female but I dont trust them in terms of race relations anymore than I would trust a white person. :manny:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Because too many minorities are trying to emulate the oppressor by directing his racist rhetoric at other minority groups.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come to California, you black folks that live in the south or the east coast dont realize the way SOME Mexicans hate black people. I used to be on that, "all minorities should get along" but once Mexican gang members are attacking you because of the color of your skin or the older Mexicans are saying racist shyt to you, its hard to act like everything is all good. In jail the Mexican Mafia, which is the biggest prison gang in California, they team up with the WHITE SUPREMACISTS against black people and that tension boils over to civilians once they get out. Im not gonna say I hate Mexicans, i've dated a mexican female but I dont trust them in terms of race relations anymore than I would trust a white person. :manny:

This is what I'm talking about. My statement wasn't just towards the black racist comments. It's just so damn stupid.

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
smh at people using this as another reason to shyt on black people....god forbid a black person criticizes someone who isnt black :bryan:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps

Is it like that in NorCal or just SoCal?

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Ignorance breeds ignorance, hate breeds hate...the cycle continues...