Mexicac gets confronted driving with a Noose

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
Why is a Mexican doing that:gucci:

breh Mexicans are some of the biggest racists out here. Despite the white population wanting to practically kick them out of the country and disrespecting them on a daily basis...They instead choose to direct their aggression towards nikkas. This is why I don't feel sorry for they asses getting deported and disrespected by cacs (real cacs)

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
most think they're white, colorism is more prevalent in hispanic communities than with cacs
All the ones Ive met hate white people lol

Except a few white washed skater types from Cali and this one self hating mexic00n I met in the military (he dated nothing but white girls)

Some are actually white but I dont think all of them think its cuz they think they are actually white,

Its that they think their in this buffer zone thats not white but better than being black

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
breh Mexicans are some of the biggest racists out here. Despite the white population wanting to practically kick them out of the country and disrespecting them on a daily basis...They instead choose to direct their aggression towards nikkas. This is why I don't feel sorry for they asses getting deported and disrespected by cacs (real cacs)
This gotta be some westcoast stuff lol

I never seen a mexican come out their neck anywhere on this side to a breh or even other latinos

They damn near klan members in cali

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
All the ones Ive met hate white people lol

Except a few white washed skater types from Cali and this one self hating mexic00n I met in the military (he dated nothing but white girls)

Some are actually white but I dont think all of them think its cuz they think they are actually white,

Its that they think their in this buffer zone thats not white but better than being black
They’re literally on the bottom of the totem pole though.