Mexicac gets confronted driving with a Noose

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Not sure why the dude felt it was ok to drive around with that... based on his reaction I have to assume he's either a) a coward who is afraid to own up to his racism or b) genuinely ignorant about what it represents/how it will be interpreted. Also, because I know the Coli loves simplistic racial narratives... Opinion | When Americans Lynched Mexicans

I don't know if breh should have risked a multi-car accident over this. I can't think of anything I'd be having a convo through the window with another driver about on the highway while using my hand to hold up my phone recording it. :whoa:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Not sure why the dude felt it was ok to drive around with that... based on his reaction I have to assume he's either a) a coward who is afraid to own up to his racism or b) genuinely ignorant about what it represents/how it will be interpreted. Also, because I know the Coli loves simplistic racial narratives... Opinion | When Americans Lynched Mexicans

I don't know if breh should have risked a multi-car accident over this. I can't think of anything I'd be having a convo through the window with another driver about on the highway while using my hand to hold up my phone recording it. :whoa:
no this is typical passive aggressive shyt bytch ass cacs do. when they get pressed they cop pleas about it being a joke.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps

And what does that have to do with a mexican riding around with a noose in his car? :skip:

Man shut your lame ass up.

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
If it was one of these coli militants he would come here bytching like 

:damn: mexicac, build that wall, hyon :damn:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
And what does that have to do with a mexican riding around with a noose in his car? :skip:

Man shut your lame ass up.

That he's also reinforcing the oppression of Mexicans by riding around with a symbol of something that killed thousands of them in the name of white supremacy. He's a dumbass off the bat if he was trying to express anti-African racism, he's an even bigger dumbass if he thought he was being clever because he doesn't know that history I linked and since he himself may have been lynched 100 years ago :mjlol:

That lynching was a tool of white terrorism used against other minority groups too.

Kiss my ass you simpleton. Don't quote me again.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Funny seeing this as far as timing goes. Came across a FB comment on a news article yesterday that made me go :patrice:. Went on dudes FB and found a picture of this dude next to a wax figure of Jamie Fox . Dude made a motion of being hung with a rope and referenced Day of the Rope from the Turner Diaries. Amazing the type of hate out here. Crazy thing is dude who posted that is a gunsmith.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Billy-D_Approves.gif