Metroid Dread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah i was gonna tell you he’s actually never really invincible, theres a counter to almost everything he does

Yeah. Kind of makes me wish there were more to some of the other battles. I liked those boss battles but I grinded them out with regular shots and charged shots. Got used to getting my asswhooped back in super metroid and running out of missles, so I just grinded and they went down pretty easy in this game. I'm starting hard mode I hope it's hard as hell.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Just finished the game last night. That final boss was:wow:

I feel like dread is up there with super as the best Metroid game.

This is the franchise equivalent to DMC5 where it gave fans at least for me the game I've wanted for years.

Curious to see how this series evolves from here. Seems like Samus is just this ultimate warrior killing machine after the shyt she got after this. I kinda want the next game you play as another rival character maybe a galactic federation soldier you have hunt Samus down. Since she is just a humanoid metroid now.

Im also shocked that
ridley wasn't in the game at all That nikka stay trynna run up on Samus

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I copped this Monday and just ain’t get into it like that

Very first stage aggravating me, where u gotta run from the Emmi. Might give it another chance tonight but I’m really thinking bout just taking this back

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just finished this last night. :wow:

Gameplay is pure piff and was a blast to play. One of these days I'll play all these 2D Metroid games consecutively since the only other one I played was Samus Returns. Story was actually more interesting then I was expecting.

Easily a must-own if you got a switch.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Gameplay is pure piff and was a blast to play. One of these days I'll play all these 2D Metroid games consecutively since the only other one I played was Samus Returns. Story was actually more interesting then I was expecting.

Def fun game, good ending, nice controls and movement…i do feel like it should have been 40 dollars though. I played a lot of good indie games last year and this feels within the league of those.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps

100. Probably my favorite game on Switch. Do yourself a favor and play the others. Super Metroid is one of my top 5 of all time.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo actually did a pro-consumer thing for free
:wow:

it’s really a cool gesture…I had no expectations they’d do something like this…gonna cop the mario kart tracks DLC and probably the portal collection as well for support