Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Drake really is Thanos, has a whole army of help. :wow:

But seriously, doesn't Yachty write for City Girls? So it's probably legit. I like Yachty so I'm glad he's still doing his thing out here and I hope Drake keeps him on board and doesn't do him like QM. Also he has to put these reference tracks on a snapchat delete timer or something, the boy is moving sloppy during a beef.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
You been listening to yachty you just didn't know, don't act above it now :pachaha:
There’s been so much fake shyt put out the last 3 weeks I can’t keep up :dead:. I need a 2024 drake stan to tell me if this shyt is real, I saw how they just tried to do Kendrick a few days ago with that fake ass shyt and it was shut down quickly

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Is this legit brehs?

Wanna make sure before i flame my boy thats a drizzy nut-hugger.

“B b but those Quentin tracks werent his best songs and it was years ago :mjcry:

There’s been so much fake shyt put out the last 3 weeks I can’t keep up :dead:. I need a 2024 drake stan to tell me if this shyt is real, I saw how they just tried to do Kendrick a few days ago with that fake ass shyt and it was shut down quickly

it's 100% Real
Yachty exact same adlibs are on the final version he just took his vocals off.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake really is Thanos, has a whole army of help. :wow:

But seriously, doesn't Yachty write for City Girls? So it's probably legit. I like Yachty so I'm glad he's still doing his thing out here and I hope Drake keeps him on board and doesn't do him like QM. Also he has to put these reference tracks on a snapchat delete timer or something, the boy is moving sloppy during a beef.
Nah Drake aint Thanos, Drake is Joffrey