Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
This is not the discussion at hand, and no amount of whataboutism and disingeenuous bozo goal post moving is going to change that. The onus isn't on people to prove a negative.

Fact of the matter is - it can be verified that Drake doesn't write his stuff. Vague allegations - without proof - at other rappers won't change that.

And it just so happens that this matters in hip-hop, especially in the context of top tier/goat discussions - which is something Drake always coveted.

Stop being a fukking dikkriding fakkit posting nonsensical shyt for attention.
I think Drake wrote jumbo popping but he wanted to come at it with a different style of flow so he let Yatchy flow it. I don’t see anything wrong with that if that’s the case.

Theflash

Pro
Daps
I genuinely have no idea who you are as a poster have you changed your name recently?

I don't take the coli as serious as some of you do so I don't keep dossiers on the comments people make.
27.5k messages on here from your acct :childplease:
I would not expect you to know who I am as I am not as active on here as you.Portraying a character like Carl Otis Winslow to write some shyt like that :stopitslime:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I think Drake wrote jumbo popping but he wanted to come at it with a different style of flow so he let Yatchy flow it. I don’t see anything wrong with that if that’s the case.
I mean it possible. Like a one in a billion chance though :heh:
That wouldn’t explain Greece and Quentin tho

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Someone put me on to what's Lil boats best stuff. I'm spinning his stuff right and yes he's underrated. I can see why they needed him to cook up