Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I mean Beyonce had Ne-Yo and others write tracks for her. Does that make her a group?
You are comparing R&B music to hip hop
One of the basic tenets of hip hop is having a pen
The white boy in his post to Uma Thurman alluded to his pen being hattori hanzo
Seeing that you a slow sumbytch
His pen is a honorable, classic killing machine like a katana
So by typing that but having a whole team of writers negates everything he has ever done rapping
Historically pop, country, blues and many more forms of music have always had collaborators
But hip hop was historically about one man, one mic
You goofy nikkas are pushing goalposts in all threads because secretly yall share the same thing in common with this white boy
His skin color or you have hairlines like Robocop and want to be white
That’s it
That’s truly what all this defending boils down too:mjgrin:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
We need an investigation now into how Drake has so much money.

Most artists make money from publishing and touring. His songs now have 8-10 writers getting credit, unless he's just stealing all their money on the splits, how is he damn near a billionaire.

Or does his mom's side of the family furnish all this :mjpls:
he writes hooks for other people.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Anyone entertaining that its okay for rappers to have people write for them is not a hip hop fan.

That used to be a career-ender if that got out; now we are comparing Drake to singers who have never had that expectation... since they are singers.

Hip-hop music is truly dead. I can't wait for you dudes to start stanning avatar rappers in the next decade since you all are doing it now with Drake, who is that.

Last edited:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Anyone entertaining that its okay for rappers to have people write for them is not a hip hop fan.

That used to be a career-ender if that got out; now we are comparing Drake to people singers who have never had that expectation.

Hip Hop music is truly dead. I can't wait for you dudes to start staining avatar rappers in the next decade.
I can understand hooks .. I can understand a line here or there.. I can understand a reference track with no verses but a hook left in.. this is just taking the whole shyt

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
qivelys-kyucei.gif

Can’t wait for those old Wayne reference tracks to leak

Genuinely don't know if it'll be what you're expecting

Red Money

All Star
Daps
You can have all that corny shyt

Just don't call yourself the best
Have some decorum....even Diddy knew not to but raps saying he's the best

Jay-Z doesn't get push back....he ain't lost GOAT status. But I guess he gets a pass for penning Still Dre and it being so good Snoop trashed his own verse and let Jay pen his part like he did for Dre.

But Jay sharked Young Chris. When you listen to young guns first album you think Chris a Jay-Z clone when it's actually the opposite, lol.

Then you got Jay using other people's verses calling it paying homage anytime he ran out of ideas.

Jay gets a pass....

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Rappers been cool with this guy for years because it was financially beneficial. Ever since he been talking spicy, he been losing his writers and burning his bridges.

The super fans won't see that his career has been financed by the same "machine" they love to talk about. He's a great entertainer but he isn't the GOAT rapper of his generation or any other.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay-Z doesn't get push back....he ain't lost GOAT status. But I guess he gets a pass for penning Still Dre and it being so good Snoop trashed his own verse and let Jay pen his part like he did for Dre.

But Jay sharked Young Chris. When you listen to young guns first album you think Chris a Jay-Z clone when it's actually the opposite, lol.

Then you got Jay using other people's verses calling it paying homage anytime he ran out of ideas.

Jay gets a pass....

No reference tracks

Just hearsay
White Boy got reference tracks