Metro Exodus developer just gave gamers a big reason to skip Xbox Series S

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
One can’t do 60fps and one can’t do 4k
The S is a budget system for those who don't care about 4K. This was clearly stated from the jump. What is your point?

this.

one S out here skrugglin and shyt.

Wouldn't know and can't relate. I have a Series X, and it's amazing:manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The S is a budget system for those who don't care about 4K. This was clearly stated from the jump. What is your point?

It’s 2021, who honestly doesn’t care about 4k? Do they sell non-4k TVs anymore?

The point is is that it is extremely redundant tech wise. It’s marketed as a cute little portable console to grab some of the nintendo crowd but it’s main function is getting more gamepass subscribers.

They didn’t make this console because they felt bad people couldn’t afford a 500 dollar console, they are simply trying to shift people onto their more profitable game service through it.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It’s 2021, who honestly doesn’t care about 4k? Do they sell non-4k TVs anymore?

The point is is that it is extremely redundant tech wise. It’s marketed as a cute little portable console to grab some of the nintendo crowd but it’s main function is getting more gamepass subscribers.

They didn’t make this console because they felt bad people couldn’t afford a 500 dollar console, they are simply trying to shift people onto their more profitable game service through it.
I would agree, but my last trips to Best Buy and Walmart, I see people hauling those cheap huge but garbage 1080p TVs out to their cars. They still sell 720p TVs, too:francis:

Also, I see nothing wrong with a cheap GamePass box. It's not for me. It is what it is. A bunch of people bought them, so there is a market. To me, an extra 200 dollars is real, but not much. To some that's probably a ton. I used to be poor for real, and couldn't have half the cool shyt other kids had :manny:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
S weaker than the One X tho. :why:
not the CPU. plus the GPU has more advanced features. like I said, the One X wouldn't even be able to run this enhanced version of Metro Exodus, since it requires a GPU that supports ray tracing