Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
looking back on it even though i really enjoyed Metal Gear Solid 4 the game was a trainwreck. i'll probably play 5 but i can't really say i'm anticipating it. Metal Gear Solid as a series is like the Seinfeld of gaming a bunch of long winded (cut)scenes about nothing. if you turn off your brain and just take it for what it is then its enjoyable but once you start thinking about it you realize the plot is a contrived convoluted mess. further compounded by it being all retconned together from games that weren't planned out prior to them being made. every game Kojima tries to abandon the series and they bring him back. the plot is about as messy as Resident Evil.

i mean did i just see this guy climb around with a peg for an arm?
Name an action oriented video game where you dont have to turn off your brain. Youre just being a contrarian. Metal Gear outside of a few plot holes, is goat tier. Just stop it.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Metal Gear Solid may be based in the real world but it is not supposed to emulate real life. It's clearly inspired by movies and anime. The plot is pretty easy to follow. Some people look to far into it. Just because one character says something does not automatically make it the truth. People complaining about a MGS game having to much focus on the cutscenes...the fukk are you playing Metal Gear for? Metal Gear has always been about cutscenes and story more than gameplay.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was going to buy it until I saw the main story was about an average of an hour and a half...I can't believe some people actually payed 30 for it:mjlol:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
bout to replay it see if i can get all the trophies had it on my ps plus backlog for min now
JUST beat uc4 so i got time now cuz
got it for free ps plus :win:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
if you do everything there is to do without just speed running a mission you can get like 20-30 hours out of this.

I'm an admitted metal gear stan but I've played like 20 hours of this just going for trophies and skins, shyt I got ps1 Snake and Cyborg Ninja as playable characters.

It's a lot of fun to explore the mechanics and search for tapes and patches etc. Just admire the different lighting for different times of day etc.

Imagine what a full game with these mechanics and multiple locations will be like :banderas:

:wow: