Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont do the online simp shyt. I dont do the face to face simp shyt. i dont show bytches NO love. Thats just who i am....
But.
Man ... :to: :to: she's so bad it just makes me feel like life aint fair :to: :damn: :wow:

She's eats a lot of pancakes and I already picked up a fitness tip from her...never thought to soak my nuts.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She's eats a lot of pancakes and I already picked up a fitness tip from her...never thought to soak my nuts.
nikka what? :mjlol:

I didn't even read her shyt though let me check it out right quick

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man what the fukk is this shyt?

What was he thinking putting this in the game?

This one is fukked up too.

Where did they place that second bomb? in her twat? in her ass? this fool took out some of her internal organs just to make sure she'd die whether or not they found both bombs Skull face is a motherfukker

Last edited:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I dont do the online simp shyt. I dont do the face to face simp shyt. i dont show bytches NO love. Thats just who i am....
But.
Man ... :to: :to: she's so bad it just makes me feel like life aint fair :to: :damn: :wow:

Yea she super bad. :ohlawd:. But don't go to her twitter. Got some competition pics up there with her looking like sub 12% body fat. Not pretty

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Game is fire. On hard(and normal), guards can see you from a great distance. I be across the heliport and someone from the other side sees me...wtf lol. Just found out you can turn off the electric at the base. Must've beat this mission like5 times already. Great replay value, and then infamous on friday? :banderas:
Yeah i got caught going in the back of a truck and dude was like 50m away in front of it. Everybody dies now :pachaha:

TheyCallMeAzul

All Star
Daps
I wonder if the idiots claiming paying $60 for an online only game like TitanFall is a ripoff, will go ahead and pay $30 for what is essentially one mission from the upcoming game. I mean, imagine paying $30 to play one GTA V mission? :laff:

Well, i guess when the pickings are extremely slim like they are in PS4 land, you'll take what ever scraps you can get....:laff:

Typical Sony gamers in bread line...

Starving-Child-5.jpg

"Feed us oh Sony overlords, we're starving out'chea!"
Pretend the game isn't on 3 other systems brehs

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Here's all the hidden tapes in one file. I can't wait to see Skull Face get what he deserves in Phantom Pain. The stuff he did in those tapes is despicable. If you beat the game you know the end result of what he did. He didn't have to do that either. He just did it to be an a$$hole.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Breh, if you swivel that camera into walled corner one more time...:ufdup:.
You like "Let me make sure I'm all clear. :troll:" And i'm like "Its a wall you just skirted! Ain't shyt on that side to see!:bryan:"

EDIT: And stop stomping on Paz breh. You HOH or something? :myman:
:laff: told you breh i gotta get my game up

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yea I'm not buying a demo, off principal alone, they need to know this ain't cool.

When is the release?