52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
some sinister shyt on those tapes.
I love it!
:shaq:
its crazy how much thought was put into those tapes. Paz is humming the song Love Deterence after Skull Face rapes her to console herself. The same song Kaz wrote for them to perform at that celebration in Peace Walker. The celebration she was trying to damage Metal Gear ZEKE so she could maintain her cover to make it to and was looking forward to. She's such an unfortunate character. Never knew a normal life then found something resembling it in Peace Walker but couldn't keep it. Then Skull Face toured and raped her makes a child have sex with her and in the end she have up Zero and he kills her anyway by putting those two bombs in her. He have her no way out but death. Took organs out and gave her a nutrishot just to make sure she blew up after Big Boss found her.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Wheres the animal ranks. This letter rank shyt makes me feel like Im doing it wrong.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man what the fukk is this shyt?

What was he thinking putting this in the game?

This one is fukked up too.

Where did they place that second bomb? in her twat? in her ass? this fool took out some of her internal organs just to make sure she'd die whether or not they found both bombs Skull face is a motherfukker

:damn: wtf at that last one
I didnt even see the first 2 :wow:
Kojima said this installment of MGS is gonna be dark

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ps4 multi-plats will always look better, it has a more powerful graphics chip then the xbox one.
The Xbox 360 has a more powerful chip than the PS3, but you been saying the opposite
As for the PS4 graphic chip, the XB1 is more balanced which will lead to better looking/playing games in the long run

Just not immediately out the box. If ignoring this fact is what helps you sleep at night?
I guess be happy that 4games have a higher resolution on PS4 right now. And one of those games (Thief) plays better on XB1.

Thanks for trying tho bruh :umad:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Ranked an E...:yeshrug::sadcam:

How the fukk did you do that? I somehow pulled of a C and I had no idea what the fukk I was doing, lol. I got into the base relatively easy, then I spotted a guy getting in a truck so I jumped in the back swiftly. Figured it would stop somewhere but instead it drove out of the area and I had to reload a checkpoint. Which was a checkpoint made somewhere during my ride so I'm halfway in the camp now and completely lost on my position. I can't read the map for shyt so I take a move, immediately got spotted and went Rambo. Figured it was as good a time as any to test the combat mechanics. Shot up tons of guards, crawled through a sewer hole and came to a building, went inside with an enemy patrol on my tail and took them all out inside so Alert mode ended. I look to my right and there's Paz right in front of me. :dead:

So I take Paz and leave. See some guards, some watch towers, and a tank. I dump Paz get in the tank, and start raising hell, drive halfway across the camp (I lost direction again :deadmanny:) and having blown up half the camp, find my way back to Paz and with a clean guardless run I get to the cave and dump her there. Then I start looking for Chico and for the life of me I still can't read the fukking map. I see this big blinking area but it's so close to the spot I had to dump Paz at I figure that was my entry point. Sneaked around the camp for a good ten minutes before returning to Paz wondering where I have to go next, and on my way there and notice there's guards in the area now. I try to sneak around and then I see the prison camp with the cages. So I look at my map and of course it's the big fukking blinking area I ignored all this time. :deadrose:

Snuck in, got Chico out, left in the chopper, realizing I hadn't found a single cassette tape or secret or anything. So I sit there watching the cut scene and it's so depressive and hard hitting and I couldn't help but feel utterly ashamed of how stupidly I completed this shyt.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Screen_Shot_2014_03_20_at_7_22_58_PM.png

:smugdraper:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
The Xbox 360 has a more powerful chip than the PS3, but you been saying the opposite
As for the PS4 graphic chip, the XB1 is more balanced which will lead to better looking/playing games in the long run

Just not immediately out the box. If ignoring this fact is what helps you sleep at night?
I guess be happy that 4games have a higher resolution on PS4 right now. And one of those games (Thief) plays better on XB1.

Thanks for trying tho bruh :umad:

My gawd...

You are a shell of your self.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4