Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorry breh.... You should've upped this thread to shyt on the X1 yesterday since it was a slow news day. No one cares today, the big story is Johny Storm being black, whites mad, and blacks thinking it hilarious.
lol i dont care about anyone shytting on the xbox fam, its all love. I'm still on the fence on what to cop :noah:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
The xb1 version doesnt even look all that much different from current gen. That's ridiculous. I guess the ps4 version it is. The other games didn't make a big difference to me but this looks like either kojima didn't try or something. Either way i've always had mgs on playstation anyway but just damn :wow: i refuse to believe the xb1 isn't more capable than that.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imma be real....all these next gen graphics look the same. Looks even similar to last gen. Certain shyt looks shinier but....that's it.

Still no worthwhile games out for any of these shyts

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The xb1 version doesnt even look all that much different from current gen. That's ridiculous. I guess the ps4 version it is. The other games didn't make a big difference to me but this looks like either kojima didn't try or something. Either way i've always had mgs on playstation anyway but just damn :wow: i refuse to believe the xb1 isn't more capable than that.
:childplease:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

the hardware is the hardware fam. It's just not as strong. there's no spin/troll/etc about it. It just isn't. 3rd console curse is real. Truthfully, I don' t think MS expected the PS4 to be as strong as it was when it was announced. Sounds like no one did. It caught them off guard and at a point too late to make changes. Sony got the drop on em. :manny:

They also learned their lesson from the PS3 launch as well.

It is what it is....

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Im just saying brehs that this is a huge difference. Im sure kojima did what he could. I don't think dude gimped the db version. That's just how different the two look @Fatboi1 and @GoldenGlove

Last edited:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
the hardware is the hardware fam. It's just not as strong. there's no spin/troll/etc about it. It just isn't. 3rd console curse is real. Truthfully, I don' t think MS expected the PS4 to be as strong as it was when it was announced. Sounds like no one did. It caught them off guard and at a point too late to make changes. Sony got the drop on em. :manny:

They also learned their lesson from the PS3 launch as well.

It is what it is....

This is true. I still like my xb1 but all they can do now is focus on games and franchises, the ps4 is just much more capable and this shows what can be done in comparison. It wont stop me from playing my xbox but games like this will be a ps4 purchase for me hands down.