Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You not using him to slice up enemies. Don't expect platinum games gameplay in it Just a 10 minute mission with a jump move. Also I'm in the minority but I think Metal Gear Rising is trash and over rated. I'm playing it on PC and I can't even pull through with it.
Rising was much better than that trash MGS4

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
this should be the same price as the last of us DLC. .which even that i think is pricey..

$30 i have a semi :beli:
The last of us DLC is an expansion to a game you must already have in order to play. Stand alone it would probably cost more and correct me if I'm wrong but it doesn't have a bunch of extra side missions, character skins, weapons ect.

As long as I get a good 5 hours out of it I'll be happy. I've paid full price for games and didnt enjoy 30 minutes of them. I'm tempted to go buy Thief, and I know what I'm getting in to :snoop:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The last of us DLC is an expansion to a game you must already have in order to play. Stand alone it would probably cost more and correct me if I'm wrong but it doesn't have a bunch of extra side missions, character skins, weapons ect.

As long as I get a good 5 hours out of it I'll be happy. I've paid full price for games and didnt enjoy 30 minutes of them. I'm tempted to go buy Thief, and I know what I'm getting in to :snoop:

FF13 :to:

Don't say that breh :damn: