Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
xbots are buggin in here. there is a VERY CLEAR distinction between 720p and 1080p visuals. and that is evidence from anything you play on PS4 as compared to PS3.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Fatboi1 @winb83

I see y'all ignored this post, but in an effort to prevent us from having this same conversation next time the topic comes up. Can we come to a final conclusion?

Are y'all ready to admit the ps3 was inferior? Or that the X1 can/will improve once devs get better with it?

Gotta choose one, so which is it?:mjpls:

NOPE. PS3 was better.

Whole different ballgame now. XB1 has no cell architecture for devs to learn like the PS3 had.

Both have the SAME setup. The 4 just has the SUPERIOR setup.

:umad:

Aint no catchin up this gen.

It's ova.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
NOPE. PS3 was better.

Whole different ballgame now. XB1 has no cell architecture for devs to learn like the PS3 had.

It's ova.

there was never a question when comparing the PS3 to Xbox 360. I mean the PS3 came out an entire year later plus:

blu ray vs dvd
HDD vs memory cards
rechargeable controllers vs play and charge kits
built in wifi vs add on wifi accessory
free online vs pay online
better exclusive games vs shyttier gimped games

I mean it's totally laughable.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
NOPE. PS3 was better.

It's ova.
Why you still trying to educate fools in denial breh?

Everything we been saying since these boxes were announced has become reality yet these nikkas still dreaming of some magical computing cloud to save the day...:russ:

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
giphy.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Yep, def time to cop a ps4 now.

:ohhh:

:mjlol: microlost....

Blog has already been confirmed to be a fake, and rekka knew that before he posted. None of you took the time to read it and see that it's very apparent that its not real cause it says something you like.

This is the same way lies get spread and Sony stans start believing their own reality. Same reason
@marcuz still thinks the 360 held multiplats back that would have been better in ps3:snoop:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Blog has already been confirmed to be a fake, and rekka knew that before he posted. None of you took the time to read it and see that it's very apparent that its not real cause it says something you like.

This is the same way lies get spread and Sony stans start believing their own reality. Same reason
@marcuz still thinks the 360 held multiplats back that would have been better in ps3:snoop:

wrong... i read it.
whether its authentic or not... i dunno, but it most definitely is plausible :lolbron: