Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
both systems are X86. they build the games on overpowered PCs then scale them more or less for the hardware they have. this isn't a 7 SPE vs 3 core architecture issue here. the architectures of the Xbox One and PS4 are built on the same base.
The CPU is similar everything else is very different. But again y'all will ignore that to push your agendas

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing when it's genuinely appreciation..... But come on Sunshine we all hear are smart enough to know that most times than not it isn't, it's used as a propaganda tool push an agenda :lolbron:

My thing is graphics shouldn't be hyped as the ingredients of a great game if anything it should just be mildly mentioned as a nice ingredient. Cuz in the end, if a shyt game is a beautiful game, all that 1080 p to the 4th power and 180 frames ain't gonna save it from being a shyt game :bryan:

im saying though, there is a difference between 1080/60fps over 720/30fps. the fukk is the point of getting a brand new console if you're getting similar specs to a console you bought 6 yrs ago?

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
http://games.yahoo.com/news/previews-show-much-better-metal-gear-solid-v-154527165.html

PS4
JFdv026.jpg

gHSaQ4H.png

X-Bone
RMZ7TV4.jpg

tjQhnKr.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
im saying though, there is a difference between 1080/60fps over 720/30fps. the fukk is the point of getting a brand new console if you're getting similar specs to a console you bought 6 yrs ago?

I feel you but let me ask you this...... Does it that dramatically effect the game? Let's sit here and be honest?

Yes I gets The Last Of Us was a great looking game. But it also was just in general a great game! But let's just say hypothetically it looked and played like Tomb Raider one, would it had really taken from that game and would y'all no longer view it as high as it's currently viewed?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel you but let me ask you this...... Does it that dramatically effect the game? Let's sit here and be honest?

Yes I gets The Last Of Us was a great looking game. But it also was just in general a great game! But let's just say hypothetically it looked and played like Tomb Raider one, would it had really taken from that game and would y'all no longer view it as high as it's currently viewed?

i'll put it like this, if i could play last of us at 1080p/60fps, i'd repurchase it in a heartbeat. im also going to check out the tomb raider game when i can catch it for 30 bucks

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Depends on when someone experiences the game.

If you played TLOU during the PS1 era with those graphics you would be amazed and looking back at it people would still regard it highly, but seeing as we're generations beyond that, the expectations for visuals are much higher. The experience includes the graphics as well as the gameplay/story.

After you saw movies and sports in HD/1080p, did you care about watching them in SD again?

:scusthov:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yall nikkas are hilarious.... everyone knows the Xbox is garbage and I'm speaking as a long term 360 owner. The kinect was bullshyt since day one they should have focused on the power of the system but they wanted to screw over the core gamers since e3. Now they can't move their console worth a damn. Enjoy titanfall!

MS thought they had it good with Peter Moore on the payroll at EA. He still Furious over the Dreamcast debacle and still hates Sony. Stop frontin Peter. We know you still an Xbox shill.

EA gonna start distancing themselves away from Xbox. Watch. They chose poorly.