Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Never really thought of stealth games to have platforming...More like puzzles. Trying to get past each zone without getting spotted was always dope to me, always thought of it more as a live-acton puzzle.
Well, games like AC and Batman both have stealth gameplay where platforming is a big part of how the game is played. I'm sure MGS5 will borrow a lot from the Batman games. I think I read somewhere that he really enjoyed those games.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Never really thought of stealth games to have platforming...More like puzzles. Trying to get past each zone without getting spotted was always dope to me, always thought of it more as a live-acton puzzle.

shyt is way outdated IMO. If you don't put it in, you better give me a huge arsenal to work with. Because I refuse to do this again.

Metal_Gear_Solid_4-_Guns_of_the_Patriots.snakesbutt.jpg

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
So we just gonna ignore Raiden being shoved into the game :beli:

These nikkas are going as far as time travel now :snoop:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So we just gonna ignore Raiden being shoved into the game :beli:

These nikkas are going as far as time travel now :snoop:

It's just an exclusive DLC for the Xbox 360 and X1 that's not canon. nikka is sent back in time to fight body snatching aliens? :comeon:

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Thats fukked up, hopefully it doesn't make for two separate games. I thought 4 was a great game, one of the best I ever played. 2 was always my favorite before that, I know its an unpopular opinion but it just was. I like the new robot ninja Raiden def elevated his character a lot since the last one.