Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Watch yourself breh :uflabbedup: I bought a receiver, 5.1 speakers, and a projector for MGS4. That's God in disk form right there.

You bought all that shyt just to end up hearing:

images

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
MGS4's gameplay was pretty dope. Had the best control system by far out of any MGS game.

:wtf:

Now if you didn't like the cutscenes/story, that's different.

Couldn't fukk with it breh, H2H sucked, limited tools at your disposal, no platforming elements like a stealth action title should have. But I did like the active camo and gun customization.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Couldn't fukk with it breh, H2H sucked, limited tools at your disposal, no platforming elements like a stealth action title should have. But I did like the active camo and gun customization.

MGS never really had platforming though. Are you comparing MGS4 to other MGS games or to other stealth games :dwillhuh:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
MGS never really had platforming though. Are you comparing MGS4 to other MGS games or to other stealth games :dwillhuh:

Yeah, the genre, I expected some kind of platforming by 4, what's a stealth game without it these days though? You mean I still have to lay on the ground and wait for nikkas to pass me?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, it's coming for the PS3/X360 and for next gen platforms too. It's going to cost $30. Phantom Pain comes out later.
Will phantom pain be on last gen as well or am i gonna have to cop a ps4 by then?

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, the genre, I expected some kind of platforming by 4, what's a stealth game without it these days though? You mean I still have to lay on the ground and wait for nikkas to pass me?

Never really thought of stealth games to have platforming...More like puzzles. Trying to get past each zone without getting spotted was always dope to me, always thought of it more as a live-acton puzzle.