Metal Gear Solid 3 (remake) PS5 incoming

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He didn’t do anything but reference the video in the op.

fukk wrong with you breh :mjlol:
What I’m saying is he pointed out that the 2 rumors are completely different. One doesn’t have anything to do with the other. I for one am not sure if this rumor is true or not at all. But the bottom line is one is a PC rumor. The other is a PS5 rumor. It’s impossible for u to have watched the video in its entirety that quick.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What I’m saying is he pointed out that the 2 rumors are completely different. One doesn’t have anything to do with the other. I for one am not sure if this rumor is true or not at all. But the bottom line is one is a PC rumor. The other is a PS5 rumor. It’s impossible for u to have watched the video in its entirety that quick.
No he didn’t.

He talked about a rumor from years ago that has nothing to do with the current rumor or the Konami collection that’s coming out.

The RedGamingTech video is the only source of the remaster rumor and hasn’t been corroborated anywhere else.

Soon after that rumor we get the NEWS(not rumor) that the Konami collection is coming out.

As a person that follows how these rumors play out this has happened a bunch of times in the past. An “insider” will hear about some classic game coming back, then come to find out it’s a pachinko machine:mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
No he didn’t.

He talked about a rumor from years ago that has nothing to do with the current rumor or the Konami collection that’s coming out.

The RedGamingTech video is the only source of the remaster rumor and hasn’t been corroborated anywhere else.

Soon after that rumor we get the NEWS(not rumor) that the Konami collection is coming out.

As a person that follows how these rumors play out this has happened a bunch of times in the past an “insider” will hear about some classic game coming back, then come to find out it’s a pachinko machine:mjlol:
I mean it is what it is bruh. I wasn’t holding my breath for the shyt either way. Lol. If it happens it happens. If it Dont it dont.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Remember when you had to beat Ocelot back into being Ocelot again? lol

HealthyUntriedKite-size_restricted.gif

GratefulOrganicAardwolf-size_restricted.gif

12AL.gif

Hy1PIn.gif

"you're pretty good!"