Metal Gear Solid 3 (remake) PS5 incoming

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Remake the original Metal Gear the one on NES not MGS1 it's been done too many times

I would prefer this as well.

Remake MG1 and MG2.

Makes sense seeing as the last game (MGSV) took place right before those two games.

They have the least amount of story in those game, would give devs alot of freedom to play around with the story.

And lasty, for anyone thats played it, MG2 is very similar to MGS1. Alot of elements and ideas from MG2 were carried into MGS1. MGS1 is basically a remake of MG2. Could almost kill two birds with one stone.

Last edited:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m a Metal Gear Solid Stan But I doubt KONAMI has any new plans for the series. I think they’re pretty much done with games to be honest. :mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And lasty, for anyone thats played it, MG2 is very similar to MGS1. Alot of elements and ideas from MG2 were carried into MGS1. MGS1 is basically a remake of MG2. Could almost kill two birds with one stone.

Most logical thing to do is combine them into one game, Metal Gear: Venom or some shyt and just make it all one big game cause they’re both like 5 hour games.

I wouldn’t trust it if kojima isn’t at least a producer on it though

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Remember when you had to beat Ocelot back into being Ocelot again? lol

HealthyUntriedKite-size_restricted.gif

GratefulOrganicAardwolf-size_restricted.gif

12AL.gif

Hy1PIn.gif

"you're pretty good!"
You ingrates don’t deserve that game

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Playing through the GOG version of MGS1 right now and it still holds up well from a gameplay standpoint.

Really wish they would just upgrade the graphics and maybe the controls a little. Would be so dope
There’s mad shyt missing from the PC version of MGS. A lot of post effects, Psycho Mantis controller vibration n all that. shyt is just a worst version of the game and from what I hear none of this got fixed with this release. U would be better off just running that shyt via emulator. Lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There’s mad shyt missing from the PC version of MGS. A lot of post effects, Psycho Mantis controller vibration n all that. shyt is just a worst version of the game and from what I hear none of this got fixed with this release. U would be better off just running that shyt via emulator. Lol
Don’t really care bout none of that shyt breh. It works fine. :manny: