Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I WANT A METAL GEAR 1 & 2 REMAKE.

But i don’t mind taking a trip back to Shadow Moses.:patrice:
:feedme: Please, Poppa Kojima. bless us with those masterpieces

hopefully its a better remake than twin snakes. and with that controller i want some 4d fukkery with psycho mantis

:patrice: Twin Snakes was a pretty good remake in many respects, problem would be the controller in terms of gameplay. :manny: Gamecube controller was never better than the PS controller.

nikkas still hate raiden? :what:
:snoop: Not only that, but people legitimately only like Raiden because of his edgy shyt in MGS4 & Rising.
:mjpls: Ask any diehard Raiden fan and I guarentee you that 90% will say they hate the MGS2 raiden because hes weak, which completely misses the point of why Raiden exists in the first place.

nikka....

I said re-write Raiden out the story completely...

And i won't say it again

Raiden represents the player & serves as a platform to witness Solid Snake from an outsiders standpoint :martin: Removing him fukks up the story quite a bit and ruins the series continuity.

Not only that, but he is the surrogate son of Solidous to an extent and another purpose of Raiden being involved is to emulate Big Bosses & Solid Snakes relationship from MG 1 & 2 using the previous pair I mentioned.

:what: Everything makes complete fukking sense with Raiden being an integral part of the MGS 2 experience

If they remake MGS2, there should be an unlockable campaign after you beat the game where you play the whole game entirely from Snake's perspective and go through all of Strut 2.

Already was a thing :gucci: The Snake Tales "Dead Man Whispers" was basically you playing as Snake's perspective during the plant chapter.

Snake Tales was part of the Subsistence update re-release on PS2, Xbox, & PC. it is also pard of the HD Remaster release on PS3, 360:ehh:

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Metal Gear Solid 5 is the game that needs a remake or “true version”.

Gameplay mechanics were amazing but make each map and mission as intricate as Ground Zeroes. Less open unused space, better story telling, etc

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Metal Gear Solid 5 is the game that needs a remake or “true version”.

Gameplay mechanics were amazing but make each map and mission as intricate as Ground Zeroes. Less open unused space, better story telling, etc
it does need a proper ending, but that should be a lower priority to a remake of MG 1 & 2

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikka....

I said re-write Raiden out the story completely...

And i won't say it again
fukk outta here lil nikka :childplease:

QifUGp9.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Already was a thing :gucci: The Snake Tales "Dead Man Whispers" was basically you playing as Snake's perspective during the plant chapter.

Snake Tales was part of the Subsistence update re-release on PS2, Xbox, & PC. it is also pard of the HD Remaster release on PS3, 360:ehh:

Yeah, I’ve heard of this, and this is dope. Still, it’s :patrice: compared to the side campaign they could have given us, since we still never get to see all of Strut 2 before it gets blown sky high. The production values aren't really up there with the rest of the game either.
IIRC the other Snaketales are mostly non-canon what-if stories.
I guess that’s still better than nothing. :manny:

I agree with your points about Raiden though. Taking him out of the story completely would screw with the flow and the whole message of the entire game. Raiden being “weak” compared to Snake was the entire point. The Patriots we’re trying show that any random nobody could be molded into Snake given the right circumstances, and the game was also making a point about Snake being this legend by letting us see him through another character’s eyes.

The side of me that’s a storyteller respects that they tried to be innovative, and I appreciate what Kojima did in MGS2 with all of the plot twists and the messages about internet censorship, artificial intelligence, and the control of information.These messages are even more relevant than ever today.
...But when it comes to the side of me that's a gamer, that side just wants to be Snake and go on dope sneaking missions. :mjcry:

Last edited: