Metal Gear Solid 3 (remake) PS5 incoming

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I'm cool with a 1:1 remake but it better run like butter and be crisp as shyt. if its not then konami can get fukked. we already let them get away with that trash ass collection.
The fact that Konami hasn’t been burned down for their bullshyt is beyond me. We STILL havent gotten a modernized MGS1 :why:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
:jbhmm:Are y’all cool with a 1:1 remake or do y’all want a FF7/RE4 type of remake?
I want an actual remake, not just a graphical update, the gameplay of the original is dated as fukk, there are tons of concepts that were limited by the ps2 that a decent team could expand on with today's power, and there is also the new moveset for Snake that we have grown accustomed to that they should include and update the layout of the bases accordingly.

If ita just a graphics update I'll get it on the cheap in 2 years after release.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
all they need to do is have the mgsv controller and body motion with the same story and sandbox game play

then it will be goated with the sauce

any kind of re4 remake need people with actual guts and creativity and all those people left Konami a long time ago

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The problem with just dropping MGSV gameplay into 3 is you have to re-design the game around the new mechanics. New Maps, new Enemy AI, new Boss Encounters, new camera controls, etc.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: Falls in line with the leak some months back.

- The game's environments are almost fully done and they've been working on it for almost 3 years. and we should expect a release date announcement.
- The game design has not changed a single bit. There is no open world. It's a full on facial uplift. All the environments are done from the ground up.- Main Reason is that Konami is playing this one really close to the chest and they knew changing the game without Kojima would cause them unnecessary PR issues. So the game largely stays the same.
- The team I spoke to were environment artists. They didn't give information about the characters or VO. But they had no reason to believe anything about the story or acting has changed. They did say they saw the character models and mentioned they looked great with high poly art .
- They mentioned the usage Level Streaming. So we could perhaps assume the full game may use seamless transitions between the levels instead of clear cut fade to black/loads.
These are the infos I have gotten from my NoLa trip.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
:ufdup: you better put some respek on Konami name
My nikka….

fukk KONAMI :birdman:

Konami-love-a-woman-meme.jpg

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The fact that Konami hasn’t been burned down for their bullshyt is beyond me. We STILL havent gotten a modernized MGS1 :why:
That shyt is low key criminal when you think about it. Imagine if Konami did with MGS what Square did for FF7 Remake.

The closest we'll get is the Shadow Moses stage on MGS4.

But without Kojima, I don't have any faith in Konami.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
The problem with just dropping MGSV gameplay into 3 is you have to re-design the game around the new mechanics. New Maps, new Enemy AI, new Boss Encounters, new camera controls, etc.
I mean they are game developers and that is really not some unique shyt that only kojima can do.

If this team is gonna be handling the franchise in the future that could serve as practice, see what work and what didn't on their levels before tackling a brand new game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean they are game developers and that is really not some unique shyt that only kojima can do.

If this team is gonna be handling the franchise in the future that could serve as practice, see what work and what didn't on their levels before tackling a brand new game.

This team in particular just might not have the capabilities at re-imagining the game that way. Sounds like it’s going to be a very simple graphical update and nothing more

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Kojima was doing his dirt too. Bro was going over budget and behind Konami’s back with Silent Hills.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol:Kojima was doing his dirt too. Bro was going over budget and behind Konami’s back with Silent Hills.

def not saying kojima didn’t have a part to play in that fall out with konami just that most of those remakes everyone loves have the original teams or creators behind them. Konami doesn’t even have a real development team anymore

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
def not saying kojima didn’t have a part to play in that fall out with konami just that most of those remakes everyone loves have the original teams or creators behind them. Konami doesn’t even have a real development team anymore
:hubie:Nah 100% agree with you on the Konami/remake stuff. I’m just saying Kojima wasn’t innocent. Both of them did they’re dirt it wasn’t one sided.