Metal Gear Solid 3 (remake) PS5 incoming

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
will be interesting to see how it compares to death stranding 2.

I will say, not having Snake as a lead character in DS is the biggest flaw of that game. Something about that headband and mullet is just iconic

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
311340_20200503085314_1.png

I didn't want to believe...but I should have...no way they would remake to such a high quality for a fukking MGS4 pachiko machine

HIDEO out here throwin' subs too :russ: shyt is about to get interesting

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

some assets from the game are in the website

bg_ss_06.jpg

bg_ss_04.jpg

Message From Development Team​

We thank you and sincerely appreciate your continuous support.

Currently, the development team are working together to create an environment where fans can experience and enjoy the METAL GEAR series on the latest platforms.

We are remaking Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, one of the most beloved instalments of the METAL GEAR series, revealing the origin story of Snake, as METAL GEAR SOLID Δ: SNAKE EATER. We are working hard for METAL GEAR SOLID Δ: SNAKE EATER to be a faithful recreation of the original story and game design, while evolving the gameplay with stunning visuals and a seamless user experience.

Simultaneously, we will deliver the METAL GEAR SOLID: MASTER COLLECTION series, the most complete compilation that celebrates the 35th anniversary of the series. The METAL GEAR SOLID: MASTER COLLECTION allow fans to play the games as they were, as first released on the latest platforms.

We hope you will enjoy the METAL GEAR series on the latest platforms.
Development team
That actually looks pretty good. Do we actually know who’s officially developing this game?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You have absolutely no interest in this game like most Xbots. Just want to play console wars. No wonder these games always sell about 80% on PlayStation systems
Why would i not have interest in Metal Gear?

That conference got you in your feelings today. It’s gone be alright breh, we all get to play the same games :blessed: