A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

some assets from the game are in the website

bg_ss_06.jpg

bg_ss_04.jpg

Message From Development Team​

We thank you and sincerely appreciate your continuous support.

Currently, the development team are working together to create an environment where fans can experience and enjoy the METAL GEAR series on the latest platforms.

We are remaking Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, one of the most beloved instalments of the METAL GEAR series, revealing the origin story of Snake, as METAL GEAR SOLID Δ: SNAKE EATER. We are working hard for METAL GEAR SOLID Δ: SNAKE EATER to be a faithful recreation of the original story and game design, while evolving the gameplay with stunning visuals and a seamless user experience.

Simultaneously, we will deliver the METAL GEAR SOLID: MASTER COLLECTION series, the most complete compilation that celebrates the 35th anniversary of the series. The METAL GEAR SOLID: MASTER COLLECTION allow fans to play the games as they were, as first released on the latest platforms.

We hope you will enjoy the METAL GEAR series on the latest platforms.
Development team

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

some assets from the game are in the website

bg_ss_06.jpg

bg_ss_04.jpg

Message From Development Team​

We thank you and sincerely appreciate your continuous support.

Currently, the development team are working together to create an environment where fans can experience and enjoy the METAL GEAR series on the latest platforms.

We are remaking Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, one of the most beloved instalments of the METAL GEAR series, revealing the origin story of Snake, as METAL GEAR SOLID Δ: SNAKE EATER. We are working hard for METAL GEAR SOLID Δ: SNAKE EATER to be a faithful recreation of the original story and game design, while evolving the gameplay with stunning visuals and a seamless user experience.

Simultaneously, we will deliver the METAL GEAR SOLID: MASTER COLLECTION series, the most complete compilation that celebrates the 35th anniversary of the series. The METAL GEAR SOLID: MASTER COLLECTION allow fans to play the games as they were, as first released on the latest platforms.

We hope you will enjoy the METAL GEAR series on the latest platforms.
Development team

doesn’t look bad, doesn’t scream metal gear though, i guess we’ll see when they start showing UI and stuff

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Don't really understand this move...

Why not remake the two OG Nintendo MG names nobody really played?
If this is successful I could see them building up to that while essential clearing up any retcons and plot holes.

Essentially laying the ground work for a cleaner transition to MGS 1 and 2 since they take place later in time.

MGS delta =MGS3

MGS Epsilon = Portable ops/peace Walker

MGS Zeta = MGS V/MG 1/2

Would all take place from 1960-1990

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I would love a “metal gear origins” game but without Kojima it’s not possible
Why is it not possible? Why do you need Kojima to remake the OG Nintendo games?

The story is already written by Kojima and Konami has the rights, just like this MGS3 remake...

Kojima also has that George Lucas problem, I did not like any of the changes he made in the MGS1 gamecube remake...

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:lupe:Highkey scared for this, and Silent Hill 2 remake. Idk something just doesn’t feel right. I’m really hoping Konami chose the right team. To handle both projects :lupe:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why is it not possible? Why do you need Kojima to remake the OG Nintendo games?

The story is already written by Kojima and Konami has the rights, just like this MGS3 remake...

Kojima also has that George Lucas problem, I did not like any of the changes he made in the MGS1 gamecube remake...

Because the bones aren’t really there like the MGS3, you need kojimas sound, presentation, and gameplay innovations to modernize it