Metal Gear Solid 3 (remake) PS5 incoming

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So lets be reality again,
SFZ3LgE.gif

I'll pass :mjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The engine they used for five
that's the Fox Engine. it was developed by Kojima Productions, but I think Konami still owns it. they used it for their soccer game up until 2020. I guess they could use it, but it's more likely they'll use Unreal

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:snoop:The Fox Engine was supposed to have. The same run as the RE Engine smh. Hopefully they use it, because MGS5 gameplay was amazing.

I dont think the engine is as important gameplay wise. Death Stranding was made on the Decima and it still felt like a Kojima game. The biggest difference is going to be the fact that Kojima Productions are the ones making it

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So coli, guess you haven't caught wind of this yet but MGS3 remake is real,,.. and its multiplatform meaning you don't have to care about it anymore.
Its cool :tu:
I figure you just act like you still care until you see it in action. Then just nitpick at anything and you're off the hook

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Not even sure why you troll faced this response, as it's an accurate standpoint anyway.

Remakes with video games are ever bit as worthwhile doing as they are in movies/music/books. Hell, even moreso considering that gaming remakes can often be much more drastic improvements over the original versions. And if you someone that really cherishes games as an artform and/or just love replaying select classick games, getting it remade some decade/s later would be better than just playing an outdated version, similar to how watching some remastered shyt on blu-ray would better than just watching it in VHS n shyt.
Yeah never played the OG RE4 version I was so happy to buy this modern re-telling of such a classic game.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I can't wait to at least see a fukking logo, this shyt has been rumored sincr before the plandemic and still nothinf.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
I still don't like the idea of a Metal Gear game without Kojima. but maybe they managed to get him on board

fukk him and his bullshyt. He's the reason we not playing MGS6 right now. Last two MGS been unfinished tech demos filled with bullshyt. Let me sneak around, procure on sight, and kill bosses in peace. No more 25 minute codec conversations. No more base building. No more goofy shyt like language viruses or playing as half fags. I was glad when the yakuza bossed up on him and made him make a straight MGS3 without all the bullshyt even though he did manage to make the main villain a homo thug. Kojima is full of shyt.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
fukk him and his bullshyt. He's the reason we not playing MGS6 right now. Last two MGS been unfinished tech demos filled with bullshyt. Let me sneak around, procure on sight, and kill bosses in peace. No more 25 minute codec conversations. No more base building. No more goofy shyt like language viruses or playing as half fags. I was glad when the yakuza bossed up on him and made him make a straight MGS3 without all the bullshyt even though he did manage to make the main villain a homo thug. Kojima is full of shyt.
My nikka has had enough :dead:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
only recent remake that sucked that i can even remember is RE3. most have been at least decent. i look forward to this one, especially since i never played the original MGS3.

only problem is konami - im not totally convinced that they are good enough to lead a project like this anymore.