Metal Gear Solid 3 (remake) PS5 incoming

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
you have a whole new generation who didn't play those games :troll:
That's a totally reasonable answer. Like I said, I personally don't buy remakes of games I've already completed.

I'm not really looking to try and recapture the magic a decade later, but I understand new gamers probably won't appreciate the janky controls and graphics of yesteryear.

That said, they're getting out of hand with these remakes. Remaking last gen games this gen just comes off as a lazy money grab :pachaha:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That's a totally reasonable answer. Like I said, I personally don't buy remakes of games I've already completed.

I'm not really looking to try and recapture the magic a decade later, but I understand new gamers probably won't appreciate the janky controls and graphics of yesteryear.

That said, they're getting out of hand with these remakes. Remaking last gen games this gen just comes off as a lazy money grab :pachaha:

I 100% don't rebuy shyt I've already beaten. No doubt. Especially remaster. If I didn't finish, I'll do that.

The only shyt I'd rebuy with no question is the OG Metal Gear when they remake it one day hopefully. Beating that shyt over 35 years ago on an NES ain't quite the same. :pachaha:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

But how many of those has there been really tho? The only real flagrant offenses to that that I can think of is the constant reiterations GTAV's and TLOU1. And TLOU1 at least seemed to really pushed the shyt graphically for its reduxes and had the show's tandem release as reason why they wanted that out.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang

The control thing and the graphics are major reasons why remakes are necessary and I support them.
2023 I'm not booting up an ps1 emulator go back and play metal gear solid after not playing it when I was younger. I tried doing that on my psp in like 2016
Couldn't get into it because the controls and graphics had aged so badly.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mentioned this before but fukk playing that game if they not using the current engine

Don’t do what rockstar did

What current engine? Theres no more Fox Engine, and Kojima’s not making it so its not gonna be on Decima

It will most likely be on UE5

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So lets be reality again, most people don't give a fukk about MGS anymore. And the only reason there's discussion about it now is because of it potentially being exclusive. Yall can circle jerk around it and act like its what you been waiting for.
I'm too smart for that and see it for what it really is. So have fun anticipating another "remake" :mjlol:
I 100% don't rebuy shyt I've already beaten. No doubt. Especially remaster. If I didn't finish, I'll do that.

The only shyt I'd rebuy with no question is the OG Metal Gear when they remake it one day hopefully. Beating that shyt over 35 years ago on an NES ain't quite the same. :pachaha:
Well since you're a ghat damn casual who doesn't finish anything unless we count watching walkthroughs on games with no bosses :laff: (that will never not be funny) I guess you'll be buying everything coming out soon :krs:
But how many of those has there been really tho? The only real flagrant offenses to that that I can think of is the constant reiterations GTAV's and TLOU1. And TLOU1 at least seemed to really pushed the shyt graphically for its reduxes and had the show's tandem release as reason why they wanted that out.
Can somebody inform Khalil that TLOU came out on the PS3.. then PS4.... then PS5. He's making excuses, justifying.
Meanwhile, these same people tried to shyt on games like Halo:MCC because not every version of Halo was working flawlessly at lanuch.
And it never registers as a big title... Just pointing out hypocracy, don't mind me or reality ppl...
What current engine? Theres no more Fox Engine, and Kojima’s not making it so its not gonna be on Decima

It will most likely be on UE5
The sony exclusive like likely be on UE5, I mean. That would be ideal :hhh: Now are we crossing our fingers or are we just going to make that aspect official right here right now? fukk it, I'll do it. MGS1 Remake will use UE5, it will expand on the original game (like if that needed expanding?) and what else? Maybe spiderman can make a cameo :yeshrug:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Konami is not owned by a game minded person anymore from what i heard... there's no devs up there:francis:

Konami is still run by Kagemasa Kozuki the founder. Dude has his family at every level of Konami and them nykkas is PETTY. Their whole ideology is least effort, maximum return.