Metal Gear Solid 3 (remake) PS5 incoming

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
MGS3 was heavy on voice acting and cinematics.

Will be interesting to see how they approach this,

I would rather they just use the old voice acting and make a real 1 to 1 remake of the game, just updating the graphics and controls.

Can’t imagine new voice actors and new cutscenes being actually good :smh:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:

At no longer being hype because it's multiplat
Resident Evil 4 remake was my most hyped game this gen and it lived up to the hype, even though it was multiplat.

You really think anyone is going to avoid playing a very good MGS3 because it’s multiplat? The hype for me has died because of who’s producing it. Nothing to do with it being multiplat. All this time I thought Bluepoint were the ones making it not some Singapore studio who’ve made shyt ports

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Resident Evil 4 remake was my most hyped game this gen and it lived up to the hype, even though it was multiplat.

You really think anyone is going to avoid playing a very good MGS3 because it’s multiplat? The hype for me has died because of who’s producing it. Nothing to do with it being multiplat. All this time I thought Bluepoint were the ones making it not some Singapore studio who’ve made shyt ports
I don't care for any remake if I already best the original. :pachaha:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PC stans when it stutters:

FuvwKnBacAA_Mbb

"ANother bad port!"

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
MGS3 was heavy on voice acting and cinematics.

Will be interesting to see how they approach this,

I would rather they just use the old voice acting and make a real 1 to 1 remake of the game, just updating the graphics and controls.

Can’t imagine new voice actors and new cutscenes being actually good :smh:

Snake gonna sound like Gucci Mane :pachaha:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm not a victim of consumerism who thinks purchasing the same game over and over again is sensible.

I didn't pay 500 dollars for a remakestation.

Devs don't be lazy and create new shyt. As long as people keep buying remakes they'll just keep churning out remakes
you have a whole new generation who didn't play those games :troll:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
you have a whole new generation who didn't play those games :troll:
Not even sure why you troll faced this response, as it's an accurate standpoint anyway.

Remakes with video games are ever bit as worthwhile doing as they are in movies/music/books. Hell, even moreso considering that gaming remakes can often be much more drastic improvements over the original versions. And if you someone that really cherishes games as an artform and/or just love replaying select classick games, getting it remade some decade/s later would be better than just playing an outdated version, similar to how watching some remastered shyt on blu-ray would better than just watching it in VHS n shyt.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not even sure why you troll faced this response, as it's an accurate standpoint anyway.

Remakes with video games are ever bit as worthwhile doing as they are in movies/music/books. Hell, even moreso considering that gaming remakes can often be much more drastic improvements over the original versions. And if you someone that really cherishes games as an artform and/or just love replaying select classick games, getting it remade some decade/s later would be better than just playing an outdated version, similar to how watching some remastered shyt on blu-ray would better than just watching it in VHS n shyt.

It is 20 years old. shyt :damn: