Metal Gear Solid 2 is still the best in the series

Superstar
Daps
I’ll still rob Konami and make them walk home in socks on sight. But I might reconsider my feelings if they modernized MGS 1.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
That casualty of digital future of gaming. They pulled them from all store fronts for licensing issues temporarily

I got this and Snake Eater, still, on PS2 discs.

But, I was wondering why, I have it downloaded on my XBox, I couldn't play 'em.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
One of the dumbest things about MGS2 is that they build up the new Metal Gear Ray as this superior version of Rex and a world threat, but you end up beating like 15 of them in one of the boss encounters. Thats dumb as fukk, taking out one Rex in the first game was a challenge, but now you can take out 15 of a superior model? :mjlol:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
One of the dumbest things about MGS2 is that they build up the new Metal Gear Ray as this superior version of Rex and a world threat, but you end up beating like 15 of them in one of the boss encounters. Thats dumb as fukk, taking out one Rex in the first game was a challenge, but now you can take out 15 of a superior model? :mjlol:
Washed them nikkas with a grenade launcher:dead:

mgs3 is the goat

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
no its not, stop kidding yourself just because it had a "woke" ending, everyone knows it MGS3

yes woke ending, its entirely why OP made this thread

everything about politics and AI and control thats relevant today, im not about to go into detail its literally in the youtube video OP posted

There yall go again, sounding like crackers who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire :scust: