Metal Gear 30 year anniversary (Series appreciation thread)

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
they should re release part 5 complete one day and I would cry grown man tears with no shame

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
If they re-released MGS 1 with the Phantom Pain engine I would cry grown man tears too. :damn:
10r728g.jpg

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I just got in to the series a few years ago copped MGS1 one a whim and:wow: the best decision I made in my life.

I never had any interest in stealth games but this one busted my cherry:dame:

I enjoyed every moment of that game the story, the codecs, the boss fights, the music everything was piff even if the game was dated. I bought the MGS collection soon after played 2-4. I still feel that MGS3 is the best one and is Kojima's magnum opus nothing that came after that touches MGS3.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I just got in to the series a few years ago copped MGS1 one a whim and:wow: the best decision I made in my life.

I never had any interest in stealth games but this one busted my cherry:dame:

I enjoyed every moment of that game the story, the codecs, the boss fights, the music everything was piff even if the game was dated. I bought the MGS collection soon after played 2-4. I still feel that MGS3 is the best one and is Kojima's magnum opus nothing that came after that touches MGS3.
I'm in the minority that liked 1 and 5 more than 3.
I also think 4 got more hate than it deserved and 2 didn't get enough hate.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snake Eater Subsistence = :blessed:

When you're good enough to pull off the coveted Foxhound run... :banderas:

Running through whole sections of the game flawlessly, dropping dudes, choking people out, and using noise distractions/rotten food to break their patrol routes... :whoo:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I'm in the minority that liked 1 and 5 more than 3.
I also think 4 got more hate than it deserved and 2 didn't get enough hate.

Breh 3 was paced soo well and the boss fights were:wow: it has the most goat moments in gaming

4 tried too hard to wrap up the lose ends in Snake's story. It had some cool shyt and some dumb shyt also flawed but solid game

I agree with you on 2 tho while I didn't hate the game I liked it when I played it but I never want to replay that shyt again
5 is trash tho:mjgrin:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Breh 3 was paced soo well and the boss fights were:wow: it has the most goat moments in gaming

4 tried too hard to wrap up the lose ends in Snake's story. It had some cool shyt and some dumb shyt also flawed but solid game

I agree with you on 2 tho while I didn't hate the game I liked it when I played it but I never want to replay that shyt again
5 is trash tho:mjgrin:
:ufdup:Neg pending