Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I audibly sucked my teeth watching that shyt

We can't have anything to ourselves
:francis:
It's ridiculous. We gotta stop tryna pander to other races. We act like the black dollar is worthless yet we're the biggest consumers in this damn country. An app that is used by like 5-10% of black people is gonna generate more income than an app that is used by 0.00001% of the general population after pandering.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Look at the permissions for "threads" :laugh:

Is twitter like that too? Jesus.. might delete my whole shyt :scusthov:
Edit: twitter
7-D7760-A4-2152-4-F28-899-E-490-D27965815.jpg

Karume

All Star
Daps
hmmm, might be time to bring OldManBookerT back, the old black man whose advice you probably shouldn't take

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Daps
Why do we always gotta do this shyt?
Clarify "it's open to everyone". The Supreme Court just took away affirmative action and opened a slippery slope to refuse service based upon a federally protected class. Why can't we just have some shyt for us?
This is literally why spaces like thecoli exist (yes I know there's non black people here but they atleast try to blend in)
Because they’re going to sell advertising, and want as many people as possible on the app so they can make money. Stop being so emotional.

:dahell:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Because they’re going to sell advertising, and want as many people as possible on the app so they can make money. Stop being so emotional.

:dahell:
I'm not being emotional...they can literally just sell to black people. I understand how ad revenue works. Every twitter clone fails because they try to become exactly like twitter. Just like those conservative social media platforms sell to white Anglo-Saxon protestants. They'd make a ton of money getting a piece of the black dollar.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
It's interesting, it seems like there's potential for the microblogger app to be what message boards were in the 2000s (ie there will probably be 1000s of them instead of just one).

Twitters shytting the bed is opening up the market to LOTS of competition

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
It's interesting, it seems like there's potential for the microblogger app to be what message boards were in the 2000s (ie there will probably be 1000s of them instead of just one).

Twitters shytting the bed is opening up the market to LOTS of competition

On second thought, the cost of running these types of apps may hinder the amount of competition. It's way easier to host a message board then it is for something like Twitter.

If people start asking to support/host videos... :francis:

Daps
I'm not being emotional...they can literally just sell to black people. I understand how ad revenue works. Every twitter clone fails because they try to become exactly like twitter. Just like those conservative social media platforms sell to white Anglo-Saxon protestants. They'd make a ton of money getting a piece of the black dollar.
The black social media platforms don’t perform well.

This guy is trying to get Zuckerberg money. That doesn’t come from black only. There’s an opening for disgruntled Twitter users. And conservatives use black faces like Candace Owens to make themselves seem less racist. This is about money.

Black Twitter comes up with all the best memes, slang words, trends, and is the funniest. The best reaction gifs are black faces. So of course, black is going to be at the forefront of a social media app.