NYC
Not yet
full

Canon

Veteran
Daps
EXhFfES.png

:pachaha: hes right

once those things start getting put into place tho......

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Elon does some dumb shyt to push people away from twitter and it’s a replacement ready to launch less than a week later? Ima pass on this one for now :patrice:
When Elon let go the bulk of the staff last year, a lot of them went the Meta and start building a substitute/replacement for Twitter. Nothing wrong with it as long they didn't use proprietary info to create Threads. Musk would have to prove that Mark Z did in a court of law.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
30 million signs up as of this morning according to zuckerberg on threads. :whoo: Twitter in the last days.

I'm torn now. Threads was cool yesterday, it's cool today but how long before it becomes complete ass lol. The thing that makes Threads great right now is there are no racist trolls, other trolls, right wing bullshyt, all that nonsense.

If Twitter starts to die off, they will all migrate over too and I'm not sure Zuckerberg is going to be quick to ban them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ll leave twitter once m forced to, feel ike every year someone tries to replace twitter and everyone comes right back, silently. :yeshrug:

Threads shyt is weird and needs like a year of updates until it’s a viable alternative

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I'm torn now. Threads was cool yesterday, it's cool today but how long before it becomes complete ass lol. The thing that makes Threads great right now is there are no racist trolls, other trolls, right wing bullshyt, all that nonsense.

If Twitter starts to die off, they will all migrate over too and I'm not sure Zuckerberg is going to be quick to ban them.
i'm just enjoying before that wave of racists come over. :francis: Hopefully they stay with Elon for a while.