punk ass :russ:

F0X59ulWIAARcFj
F0X59uhWYAkfoOr

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I don't care for zuckerberg. But it would be absolutely hilarious if Elon ends up paying 44 billy for Twitter and for it to die off in less than a year after he bought it. I hope Threads succeeds for this reason alone. Then, I don't care what happens with threads lol.

Beware of a man with his back against the wall. Elon about to power up …. He better.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
now Zuckerberg is the good guy and we’re happily giving our info to Facebook again… weird ass timeline… Elon is a clown with too much money.. should’ve never been allowed to buy twitter.

Now it’s gonna be fractured/split between twitter, bluesky and threads. But it’s not gonna be the better platform wins, it’s just gonna be where everyone flocks to first because you have a product people can access now thats not complete shyt. Jack needs to open up bluesky or it dies before it’s truly born.
Dorsey is no better than the other two. He just comes off like some Rick Rubin yoda type mf

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
EXhFfES.png

Determining that an app sucks in one day is crazy lol. It’s still growing. Twitter better get their shot together though so people won’t 100% abandon it.