Meta dropping Twitter competitor on Thursday

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Twitter really set the standard
I didn't understand Threads until I saw this post
Certain things I expected that weren't there so I thought I didn't know how to get there.

they set the standard because they listened to their users and let third party devs do their thing. users popularized the hashtag then 3rd party clients added support for them before twitter officially supported it.

Last edited:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
they set the standard because they listened to their users and let third party devs do their thing. users popularized the hashtag then 3rd party clients added support for them before the twitter officially supported it.
This is an excellent concise summary!!!

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
And what soever in the fukc is a "COVO"?

I thought that shyt said CONVO for a long ass time.
i think if i remember correctly is they had issues with getting the site name after the server change so they used that

why "projectcovo" is still a mystery to me. I just know they was banning me back then over xbox/ps3 wars in the arcadium :umad: @ExodusNirvana

not the exodus you thought :lolbron:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
3lrFRzn.png

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I’ll leave twitter once m forced to, feel ike every year someone tries to replace twitter and everyone comes right back, silently. :yeshrug:

Threads shyt is weird and needs like a year of updates until it’s a viable alternative
Nah, you're coming with us to Threads. Sony is calling asking, "Where's Gizmo?" They need you there to represent the PlayStation brand, ASAP :ufdup: