Meta dropping Twitter competitor on Thursday

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I was only on twitter to follow some sports stuff and news breaking. The timeline on Threads is basically the For You twitter page, mix of accounts you follow and don’t follow, curated towards your activity, and not based on real time posts. If the same accounts I mainly follow on Twitter post on Threads, and they change the timeline to only those you follow and to have real time posts, I can fully delete my Twitter account. Wouldn’t have a need for it.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This is a good time for anyone who was struggling getting their numbers up on Twitter

Damn near every artist (not music artists, other shyt) that I follow is flabbergasted that they got almost as many followers in a couple of days than they had on Twitter over the course of years of marketing

And with how the timeline is kinda wonky right noe it's kinda easy to have your shyt pop up on THEIR feeds and build up a solid following and get quick exposure

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Another social media platform I won't join! :blessed:

I will just see whatever shyt is posted on the coli!

I be posting social media shyt I see on the coli in the group chats I'm in and mafukkas be like: :jbhmm: "Dammm where you find that? I thought you don't have social media!"

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
This is a good time for anyone who was struggling getting their numbers up on Twitter

Damn near every artist (not music artists, other shyt) that I follow is flabbergasted that they got almost as many followers in a couple of days than they had on Twitter over the course of years of marketing

And with how the timeline is kinda wonky right noe it's kinda easy to have your shyt pop up on THEIR feeds and build up a solid following and get quick exposure
I think the feed is the way it is now to get people’s followers up. Have to think it’ll change to only those you follow soon.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Looks clean. Less clutter. Interesting to see what additions they'll add to it in time

Had to do a quick mute sweep of the grind grifters and eternal birdbrained.